03-02-2011, 01:51 AM #1
m121c
Straightupmx.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); alright these racers from a diffrent racing site came to my site (which is new race site) and spammed my chat box with anonymous names it was my fault i didnt put a sign in thing before it but i got all of there ip address and i want to know how i can get payback with there ip addresses please help

+rep to any helping answer
03-07-2011, 04:53 PM #11
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
Originally posted by Xx View Post
alright these racers from a diffrent racing site came to my site (which is new race site) and spammed my chat box with anonymous names it was my fault i didnt put a sign in thing before it but i got all of there ip address and i want to know how i can get payback with there ip addresses please help

+rep to any helping answer

Gimmi there website and I'll deface it. Happy
03-07-2011, 06:31 PM #12
m121c
Straightupmx.com
Originally posted by Mr.
Gimmi there website and I'll deface it. Happy

I would but they would assume it was me cause ive used sql injection on the site aleady then they would prob sue not only that if i wanted that i would learn by myself and use a proxy and deface it personally
but if they do again i might just might have to give you the website name
Last edited by m121c ; 03-07-2011 at 06:32 PM. Reason: put more info in
03-07-2011, 09:58 PM #13
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Pinging an IP with a "packet" of 65500 will... It's how I coded my auto DDOS! :p Real simple idea! Happy And it does work well for me... But you are right... Pinging someones IP won't do anything! Winky Winky

Originally posted by RODNEYTROTTER View Post
pinging someone's ip address isn't going to do anything.
Last edited by <Jimbo> ; 03-07-2011 at 10:09 PM.
03-07-2011, 10:01 PM #14
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Feel free to use my shell booter to hit them offline for a while Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by 123tonka View Post
Pinging an IP with a "packet" of 6500 will... It's how I coded my auto DDOS! :p Real simple idea! Happy And it does work well for me... But you are right... Pinging someones IP won't do anything! Winky Winky

Pinging doesn't do anything. You have to open a UDP socket connection, and write packets to an opened port on their network for it to actually do anything.

Read up: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked kiwimoosical for this useful post:

David.
03-07-2011, 10:10 PM #15
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Hmmmm, what does my rDos.exe in premium do then?! Coz I know that works!
Doesn't matter anyway... :p

Originally posted by kiwimoosical View Post

Pinging doesn't do anything. You have to open a UDP socket connection, and write packets to an opened port on their network for it to actually do anything.

Read up: You must login or register to view this content.
03-07-2011, 10:57 PM #16
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 123tonka View Post
Hmmmm, what does my rDos.exe in premium do then?! Coz I know that works!
Doesn't matter anyway... :p

Nothing. It does nothing, learn to spell.
03-07-2011, 11:07 PM #17
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
SOZ ABAAA ME! But I didn't spell anything wrong did I?! Possibly "Coz" as it should have a "'" I still don't care because from what you're telling me; I am a wizard and site's magically crash when I press 'enter'! wow, GTFO please.

Edit: I just looked through your thread's... You must login or register to view this content. If you're smart or, want to correct me on 'spelling' learn your self first! >:(

Nothing. It does nothing, learn to spell.
Last edited by <Jimbo> ; 03-07-2011 at 11:12 PM.
03-07-2011, 11:37 PM #18
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Definition of Ping: Ping is the name of a standard software utility (tool) used to test network connections. It can be used to determine if a remote device (such as Web or game server) can be reached across the network and, if so, the connection's latency. Ping tools are part of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux as well as some routers and game consoles.

A packet of 6500 octets doesn't do shit. It has to near or exceed the maximum number of octets: 65535. DoS is the correct term. DoS mean Denial of Service (one person). DDoS means Distributed Denial of Service (bot-nets). This is network security 101 along with networking 101. Suck my cock ****ing scrub.

The following user thanked kiwimoosical for this useful post:

RuffRage
03-08-2011, 06:01 PM #19
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Cool story bro.

Definition of Ping: Ping is the name of a standard software utility (tool) used to test network connections. It can be used to determine if a remote device (such as Web or game server) can be reached across the network and, if so, the connection's latency. Ping tools are part of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux as well as some routers and game consoles.

A packet of 6500 octets doesn't do shit. It has to near or exceed the maximum number of octets: 65535. DoS is the correct term. DoS mean Denial of Service (one person). DDoS means Distributed Denial of Service (bot-nets). This is network security 101 along with networking 101. Suck my cock ****ing scrub.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo