03-20-2011, 06:06 PM #1
Sloth
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); II was wondering if anybody can help me.
Ok I pulled the charger out of my laptop but as i did this the little spoke things in the bit where i place my charger ripped out and my laptop died /facepalm

I am now looking for a laptop and i do not know whether i should get a Windows or a Mac.

Also can macs' run RAT (Remote Adminstration Tools) Programs such as cybergate as i was using that just as my laptop died.

If not then i will probably go for a windows pc .

Erm Alienware Area-51 ALX Desktop with 3D gaming Happy.

Just wondering i will +rep all good answers

Thanks.
03-20-2011, 06:16 PM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Cookiemonstaz View Post
II was wondering if anybody can help me.
Ok I pulled the charger out of my laptop but as i did this the little spoke things in the bit where i place my charger ripped out and my laptop died /facepalm

I am now looking for a laptop and i do not know whether i should get a Windows or a Mac.

Also can macs' run RAT (Remote Adminstration Tools) Programs such as cybergate as i was using that just as my laptop died.

Thanks.

It all depends on what your doing! I love MAC's and all but windows is a computer that is more for programs since they are made for them! Buy a pc with windows 7
03-20-2011, 06:25 PM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
It all depends on what your doing! I love MAC's and all but windows is a computer that is more for programs since they are made for them! Buy a pc with windows 7

kk I am Getting the Alienware Area-51 ALX
it's like with all specs i want +3D and vat £3900 or round about. but i might be able to get it cheaper from my dad buissness card (Doubt it)
03-20-2011, 09:34 PM #4
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
lol, I don't think Cybergate works on Mac... but you could run using a VM possibly! :y: Plus if you like the way Macs look, you could check out You must login or register to view this content. =D
Last edited by <Jimbo> ; 03-20-2011 at 09:36 PM.
03-20-2011, 10:27 PM #5
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Originally posted by Cookiemonstaz View Post
II was wondering if anybody can help me.

Thanks.

Macs
Macs are really good if your thinking of an all purpose comptuer that runs smoothly and will last long. The Macs are typiclly expensive and that ruins them :(

Windows
To be honest I always loved windows and think there amazing Smile
Nothing to not like

Heres a site I found, the page there is all desktops and really good ones Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope I helped Happy
03-21-2011, 06:35 PM #6
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by h4x View Post
Macs
Macs are really good if your thinking of an all purpose comptuer that runs smoothly and will last long. The Macs are typiclly expensive and that ruins them :(

Windows
To be honest I always loved windows and think there amazing Smile
Nothing to not like

Heres a site I found, the page there is all desktops and really good ones Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope I helped Happy

Thank you i am going to buy most probably an dell optiplex desktop due to my dads business discount but he said that after a while i can upgrade it.

but maybe i will get a personal one Happy =REPPED thx u got me 70th post smelly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo