Post: I have a teacher's account info at school, what can I do?
03-25-2011, 01:35 AM #1
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); yeahhhhhh
Last edited by Mr. DarkKV ; 09-10-2017 at 06:02 PM.
03-25-2011, 01:58 AM #11
HAHA no, sorry, not you. As soon as I saw you quoted me back I realized that you probably got confused there, no I was wondering about MrDark haha! Sorry for the confusion there! Happy
03-25-2011, 01:59 AM #12
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
Originally posted by BlackHayze View Post
Depending on the school he goes to he could get expelled and even prosecuted for that.

But I have a question, how old are you? I see you doing all this shit on here (great stuff too, I laughed my ass off at the Facebook shit) but you go to a school that blocks Facebook? So you have to be in high school at the oldest, right?

To clarify, I'm not trying to imply I don't respect you or anything, I don't care if your 30 or 12, I'm just curious to know how old you are, because you do a lot of things I didn't even know were possible lol.

I'm 18..
Dude they even block YouTube at my school.
03-25-2011, 01:59 AM #13
Lopez.
[Insert]
Well **** it up, or give it back. My two favorite choices.
03-25-2011, 02:00 AM #14
HAHA no, sorry, not you. As soon as I saw you quoted me back I realized that you probably got confused there, no I was wondering about MrDark haha! Sorry for the confusion there! Happy

Haha I feel stupid :derp:
03-25-2011, 02:05 AM #15
Originally posted by Luke View Post
Haha I feel stupid :derp:

Haha all my fault, I should have clarified I didn't mean you, I quoted your response.

Originally posted by Mr.
I'm 18..
Dude they even block YouTube at my school.

Damn dude me too, just started having all that shit too like last year.

A little off topic, you should post up the results of that Facebook shit in a thread, I wanna know how that turned out.
03-25-2011, 02:06 AM #16
ThisIsBio
LiquiDΔx
Make someone you hate admin. So they think they did it. :carling:
03-25-2011, 02:07 AM #17
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
Haha all my fault, I should have clarified I didn't mean you, I quoted your response.

Damn dude me too, just started having all that shit too like last year.

A little off topic, you should post up the results of that Facebook shit in a thread, I wanna know how that turned out.

Yeah he tried to get his account back but I disabled it lol.
03-25-2011, 02:09 AM #18
Masta-blasta117
»»───Knee───►
Originally posted by Mr.
-----------------------------
I KNOW THE RISKS SOME PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING USEFULL
--------------------------------
We'll all I've been using it for lately is just going on RM tutor and messing with peoples screens shutting them down ect RM tutor is basically a RAT, and going on NGU and Facebook... (because there blocked on student accounts)

I can get onto CMD from 'run' but thats as far as I know what to do Lol. Like is there anything else I can do?:love:

Any CMD commands that might be useful too me?

---------------------------
Update: On my school website there's a link called Extranet when you click it, it asks to to sign in...
So I tried to sign in with the teachers account and it worked!

But it takes me to a blank page? Or what looks like to be a blank page.

After viewing the source code of the page I noticed it wasn't blank...

<HTML> <HEAD> <title>RM</title> </HEAD> <BODY> <script language="JavaScript">   window.navigate ("/Authorise/Default.asp") </script> </BODY> </HTML>
Extranet link:
    https://extranet.highamspark.waltham.sch.uk/
Help pl0x?

ur verrrry luck that ur cmd works. check this out. theres some helpful stuff here,(well, i think so =D) and i think you should make a new account, make it and admin, and send messages to the entire school like "**** SCHOOL. HAXRZ RULL 1337" thats what i would do.

use these in the cmd

msg * (message) "send message to the entire school
shutdown -i "shut down anyones computer
net user NAME PASSWORD /add "create an account what any name and any password
net localgroup administrators NAME /add "cant forget to make it an administrator! :n00b:
03-25-2011, 02:10 AM #19
Dude i hope you know this can get u in some big legal trouble as you can affect grades and what not which are government documents

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo