Post: I have a teacher's account info at school, what can I do?
03-25-2011, 01:35 AM #1
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); yeahhhhhh
Last edited by Mr. DarkKV ; 09-10-2017 at 06:02 PM.
03-26-2011, 11:57 AM #47
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Mr.
-----------------------------
I KNOW THE RISKS SOME PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING USEFULL
--------------------------------
We'll all I've been using it for lately is just going on RM tutor and messing with peoples screens shutting them down ect RM tutor is basically a RAT, and going on NGU and Facebook... (because there blocked on student accounts)

I can get onto CMD from 'run' but thats as far as I know what to do Lol. Like is there anything else I can do?:love:

Any CMD commands that might be useful too me?

---------------------------
Update: On my school website there's a link called Extranet when you click it, it asks to to sign in...
So I tried to sign in with the teachers account and it worked!

But it takes me to a blank page? Or what looks like to be a blank page.

After viewing the source code of the page I noticed it wasn't blank...

<HTML> <HEAD> <title>RM</title> </HEAD> <BODY> <script language="JavaScript">   window.navigate ("/Authorise/Default.asp") </script> </BODY> </HTML>
Extranet link:
    https://extranet.highamspark.waltham.sch.uk/
Help pl0x?

You know you can get expelled/excluded ect... So lets moev away from this.

Access other students documents:
In my school there are about 4 drives on the pc's. The Local disc C: Local Disc : D network drive and one more, I found out I think the documents for all students are stored on the network drive (Q in my school).

You can find the directory for students (shows all students then in their own folder will show their documents) By searching for their username on the school network by just searching with the windows search tool when you right click.

So I would go to my computer-Right click-Search option- Type username (mine is 08mtkane at my school)- search for the username- folders appear and if you have the right access on the accounts you will be able to edit whats in them, delete files ect...

Did you get that or should I re word it?
03-26-2011, 12:03 PM #48
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
You know you can get expelled/excluded ect... So lets moev away from this.

Access other students documents:
In my school there are about 4 drives on the pc's. The Local disc C: Local Disc : D network drive and one more, I found out I think the documents for all students are stored on the network drive (Q in my school).

You can find the directory for students (shows all students then in their own folder will show their documents) By searching for their username on the school network by just searching with the windows search tool when you right click.

So I would go to my computer-Right click-Search option- Type username (mine is 08mtkane at my school)- search for the username- folders appear and if you have the right access on the accounts you will be able to edit whats in them, delete files ect...

Did you get that or should I re word it?

Yeah I get it thanks!
03-26-2011, 12:14 PM #49
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Mr.
Yeah I get it thanks!

:y: In my school documents I have a rickroll HTML page, I can email to myself for my home email and then upload for you if you wish then you can spread it?
03-26-2011, 12:18 PM #50
Alt
Banned
Put
m e a t s p i n .com
as the homepage for everyone Winky Winky

( with out the spaces )
03-26-2011, 12:21 PM #51
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
:y: In my school documents I have a rickroll HTML page, I can email to myself for my home email and then upload for you if you wish then you can spread it?

You lost me there.. Lol.
03-26-2011, 12:29 PM #52
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Mr.
You lost me there.. Lol.

In my documents (at my school) I have a file that you can attach to emails, name it anything you want EG- Youtube at school!

When people click the link that says youtube at school it will then play rick roll and loads of popups with the lyrics come on their screen, it is very hard to get rid if.
03-26-2011, 12:30 PM #53
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
In my documents (at my school) I have a file that you can attach to emails, name it anything you want EG- Youtube at school!

When people click the link that says youtube at school it will then play rick roll and loads of popups with the lyrics come on their screen, it is very hard to get rid if.

Lol nice!!!
03-26-2011, 12:32 PM #54
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Mr.
Lol nice!!!

Very, do you want me to get it for you? If you do you will have to wait until I next have an ICT lesson (next friday I think)
03-26-2011, 12:33 PM #55
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
Very, do you want me to get it for you? If you do you will have to wait until I next have an ICT lesson (next friday I think)

Sure! Thanks Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo