04-15-2011, 02:51 PM #1
Superchunk
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i made a cybergate server and tested it on my self and it worked! but i didnt give the file to anyone else because im not bad anyway i was testing different things on myself the suddenly another server came in (even though i didnt spread the file) i only put it on virustotal. what does this mean? am i in trouble? but i didnt send it to anyone?

note:i had proxpn on if that has anything to do with it?
04-15-2011, 02:53 PM #2
Gaia
Former Staff
You gave yourself a virus? Lmao congrats Claps

The following 2 users say thank you to Gaia for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy, PsYcHoSiS
04-15-2011, 02:53 PM #3
Bang Tidy
Nutty Is Dead...
LoL

Are You A :dunce: ?
04-15-2011, 02:53 PM #4
Curt
Former Staff
You aren't meant to upload your RAT to virus total, just test it with sandboxie, to be honest I was a little confused about what you were on about.
04-15-2011, 02:53 PM #5
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by Superchunk View Post
ok so i made a cybergate server and tested it on my self and it worked! but i didnt give the file to anyone else because im not bad anyway i was testing different things on myself the suddenly another server came in (even though i didnt spread the file) i only put it on virustotal. what does this mean? am i in trouble? but i didnt send it to anyone?

note:i had proxpn on if that has anything to do with it?

what you ona bout a RAT
04-15-2011, 02:54 PM #6
Default Avatar
Cammy
I don't know much about this whole RAT thing but can't you just delete the file and problem solved?
04-15-2011, 02:54 PM #7
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
LMAO, This is why n00bs shouldn't use RATS...
04-15-2011, 02:54 PM #8
hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
04-15-2011, 02:58 PM #9
Superchunk
Are you high?
Originally posted by .Gaia View Post
You gave yourself a virus? Lmao congrats Claps

yes but in cybergate there was me and someone else idk who, even though i didnt give my server to anyone?

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by Curt View Post
You aren't meant to upload your RAT to virus total, just test it with sandboxie, to be honest I was a little confused about what you were on about.

i tested my rat on my self and noone else but there was two people on cybergate. will i be in trouble?
04-15-2011, 03:00 PM #10
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by Superchunk View Post
yes but in cybergate there was me and someone else idk who, even though i didnt give my server to anyone?

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

i tested my rat on my self and noone else but there was two people on cybergate. will i be in trouble?

Why dont you click them and find out :pedo:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo