04-15-2011, 02:51 PM #1
Superchunk
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i made a cybergate server and tested it on my self and it worked! but i didnt give the file to anyone else because im not bad anyway i was testing different things on myself the suddenly another server came in (even though i didnt spread the file) i only put it on virustotal. what does this mean? am i in trouble? but i didnt send it to anyone?

note:i had proxpn on if that has anything to do with it?
04-15-2011, 03:00 PM #11
zBozzY
Banned
your an idiot well done you gave your self a virus :carling:
04-15-2011, 03:02 PM #12
Gaia
Former Staff
Originally posted by Superchunk View Post
yes but in cybergate there was me and someone else idk who, even though i didnt give my server to anyone?

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

i tested my rat on my self and noone else but there was two people on cybergate. will i be in trouble?

Most likely no, cause you're the... well let's put it this way. You have the power to the server Cool Man (aka Tustin)
04-15-2011, 03:03 PM #13
RusterG
The one and Only
yes but in cybergate there was me and someone else idk who, even though i didnt give my server to anyone?

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

i tested my rat on my self and noone else but there was two people on cybergate. will i be in trouble?

right click the persons name, something near the bottom of that drop down list, i can't remember what its called exactly, but it should have something that says uninstall, click it and it will remove them from your cybergate and uninstall it from there computer...
04-15-2011, 03:08 PM #14
Superchunk
Are you high?
Originally posted by RusterG View Post
right click the persons name, something near the bottom of that drop down list, i can't remember what its called exactly, but it should have something that says uninstall, click it and it will remove them from your cybergate and uninstall it from there computer...

yes i did that but will i get in trouble? (even though i didnt actually upload it anywhere)

How would he/she get it anyway? (virustotal?)
Last edited by Superchunk ; 04-15-2011 at 03:13 PM.
04-15-2011, 03:13 PM #15
Curt
Former Staff
Just download You must login or register to view this content. and scan your PC.
04-15-2011, 03:14 PM #16
iRobert
Bounty hunter
hahahahahahaha
04-15-2011, 03:17 PM #17
Superchunk
Are you high?
Originally posted by Curt View Post
Just download You must login or register to view this content. and scan your PC.

/facepalm ITS NOT ME WHO HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!, idk who, i didnt upload it anywhere except for virustotal.

how would that person get it?

will i get in trouble?
04-15-2011, 03:22 PM #18
Curt
Former Staff
/facepalm ITS NOT ME WHO HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!, idk who, i didnt upload it anywhere except for virustotal.

how would that person get it?

will i get in trouble?

No, ofcourse you wouldn't.......

The following user thanked Curt for this useful post:

Superchunk
04-15-2011, 03:25 PM #19
Superchunk
Are you high?
Originally posted by Curt View Post
No, ofcourse you wouldn't.......

phew THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!..... but can you explain abit more?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo