09-13-2011, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm looking to buy a new laptop. I'm looking for one that has a nice amount of storage(doesnt really matter how much cuz im buying a terabyte external hd) I want a nice size screen and yea lol. Any ideas? Also im not spending a bajillion $'s. Like $1000 is way too much...
09-13-2011, 06:14 PM #2
Dopey
NGU :/
Macbooks are always perfect for everything and always reliable...

The following user thanked Dopey for this useful post:

Solo

The following 3 users groaned at Dopey for this awful post:

-Messi, Epic?, iDelude
09-13-2011, 06:17 PM #3
Mac if you want a practical laptop, Windows if you want to play games.

P.S Don't buy a HP.
09-13-2011, 06:23 PM #4
AlmightyRyan
Gym leader
Shame iMac is more than $1,000, i would of recommended that.
09-13-2011, 06:25 PM #5
Give me some laptops, like links reviews ect!
09-13-2011, 06:29 PM #6
-Messi
Banned
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
Give me some laptops, like links reviews ect!

anything but a MAC will do.

just make sure it's at least a dual core, 2gb or ram, and a decent video card if your on a budget. (Forget Intel GMA Cards)

The following user groaned -Messi for this awful post:

Dopey
09-13-2011, 06:32 PM #7
Originally posted by Messi View Post
anything but a MAC will do.

just make sure it's at least a dual core, 2gb or ram, and a decent video card if your on a budget. (Forget Intel GMA Cards)

What about the NEW SONY VAIO VPCEH11FX/B plz help me out i got no idea whats good and whats not. Also any other suggestions plz
09-13-2011, 06:56 PM #8
Solo
Rookie
Don't cheap it out, you want something durable, reliable, and efficient. You get what you pay for. I recommend save a little more, gut the 1 TB hard drive, and get a new MacBook Pro. They just came out with their models too, I think.
09-13-2011, 07:20 PM #9
xMo
League Champion
tbh depend on your budget, if you looking to spend about 400£ then your looking for a dell laptop, if your in your 1000£ then you are looking for a mac book air, very beutiful
09-13-2011, 07:23 PM #10
Millz
Worth the Weight
Macbooks are amazing. However I can understand not wanting to dish out more money for something you can get for less. I was going to buy an iMac, but then I realized I would need something for school. I am now going to buy a Macbook for school, as I really want a nice reliable laptop.

If you want to go with PC, buy things from Tigerdirect. They have amazing prices and great deals on laptops :y:

Don't buy HP, or Sony. HP is just plain bad. And Sony's laptops are overpriced. (Mac's are less when you incorporate the needed software, reliability, and build quality.

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

Dopey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo