09-23-2011, 10:50 PM #1
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I decided to try and sql inject/deface a site. I am new to this stuff so do not troll or flam if you do not understand what i mean:\ Ok so I need a tut on how to deface a site for example You must login or register to view this content. lol there is more but it shows a site link :p So if anyone can show me how to make a deface and SQL inject a site so i can make it like that please link me to a tut for noobs or write one :p giving rep and a gift to the person who does :rolleyes:

I am not downloading anything!
Last edited by Pedo Leader ; 09-23-2011 at 10:54 PM.
09-29-2011, 03:44 AM #20
Default Avatar
Nate
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
That's like saying milk is bad. Just go up to anyone that's lactose intolerant and ask them if they think milk is good. You're asking all the people you know already think it's bad. It can be bad and it can be good. I am a hacker, yet I've had my email, facebook, psn and twitter account all stolen. I still think hacking can be good.

Hacking can indeed be good, but when you have groups like anonymous stealing and releasing peoples personal info, its at that point it turns bad. Hey, if you are hacking for the fun of it and to not harm people, then go for it. It's a learning experience.
09-29-2011, 02:55 PM #21
Originally posted by Nate View Post
Hacking can indeed be good, but when you have groups like anonymous stealing and releasing peoples personal info, its at that point it turns bad. Hey, if you are hacking for the fun of it and to not harm people, then go for it. It's a learning experience.

Exactly! All I've been trying to say is that he's just trying to learn how to hack for the experience :P I doubt him alone would be able to steal anyone's information :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo