08-27-2009, 11:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well guys, if you have a computer issue, want help with something computer related then here's the place to do so.

I've been working in IT for years now and help with most aspects of IT.

So leave me your questions Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Gobz for this useful post:

little_legz, Velcrohead-
08-27-2009, 05:17 PM #11
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Yeah i have reinstalled Windows Vista many times and i can't tell you what it says because it flashes on for a second then it restarts the computer and then bam blue screen again and it goes on forever.
08-28-2009, 12:00 AM #12
daddar
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Yeah i have reinstalled Windows Vista many times and i can't tell you what it says because it flashes on for a second then it restarts the computer and then bam blue screen again and it goes on forever.

This happened to me once.

Do this:

1) Pull out the power plug from the back of ur pc and wait 5 mins
2)Put it back in then load into safe mode
3) Here you can do various things:

• Backup ur stuff
  • or do a diagnosis test
  • or try gettin into system restore and going back to a certain state
  • im sure that u can try reinstallin windows once the cable is out 4 5mins

Ur pc will only last bout 30mins untill u have to do step 1 again
08-28-2009, 12:26 AM #13
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by daddar View Post
This happened to me once.

Do this:

1) Pull out the power plug from the back of ur pc and wait 5 mins
2)Put it back in then load into safe mode
3) Here you can do various things:

• Backup ur stuff
  • or do a diagnosis test
  • or try gettin into system restore and going back to a certain state
  • im sure that u can try reinstallin windows once the cable is out 4 5mins

Ur pc will only last bout 30mins untill u have to do step 1 again

Using Laptop.
08-28-2009, 01:56 AM #14
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!
i had the BSOD TWICE , but if you can work out what triggers it get your camera ready do that action and take a pic with it and then you can see the error coe, get that to gobbles and he should be able to help, but id say your best bet it format/reinstall i had to do it twice :/
08-28-2009, 08:02 AM #15
Wow we got people taking pictures and all sorts now lol! There's a button called "pause break" on your keyboard, if you hit it when it the error comes up, the screen will stay at that point/pause Smile

If you're really struggling though do you know how to get into event viewer? In Event Viewe look in system and application and then copy and paste any errors (ones in red) and put them in here.

I'm sorry to say Daddar that leaving a machine off for 5 minutes doesn't do anything. At best it might release a small amount of static charge from the screen?

Get that info to me anyway and I'll tell you what's best to do. Format and reinstalling is always good to do every so often with a machine, but if it's not needed then we wont get you doing it.
09-06-2009, 07:04 AM #16
TriipDaKiiNG
taylordtriplett
for the bsod my dad had it once. he had some software for the motherboard with a bug that slowly used all the cpu power and turned on the bsod. checck your cpu under task manager and a question for you guys. i got a laptop wit windows vista and randomlya white screen pops up. the start bar is still there but if you have apage open its not on there. you can open up pages on top of the white screnn but that a;;. whats going on?

The following user thanked TriipDaKiiNG for this useful post:

-Garf-
09-06-2009, 12:41 PM #17
oliminator1994
Climbing up the ladder
Simple question here. Is there any easy way to speed up your internet connection?
09-06-2009, 09:23 PM #18
Originally posted by oliminator1994 View Post
Simple question here. Is there any easy way to speed up your internet connection?

Yeah, upgrade it. Otherwise no! Anyone telling you otherwise is lying.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by NGUTripper View Post
for the bsod my dad had it once. he had some software for the motherboard with a bug that slowly used all the cpu power and turned on the bsod. checck your cpu under task manager and a question for you guys. i got a laptop wit windows vista and randomlya white screen pops up. the start bar is still there but if you have apage open its not on there. you can open up pages on top of the white screnn but that a;;. whats going on?

Can you get me a print screen of this white screen you're talking about? I'm not quite following the discription.
09-06-2009, 09:42 PM #19
oliminator1994
Climbing up the ladder
ok cool. Someone told me that some random programme could make your computer run faster, damn advertising people :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo