08-31-2009, 04:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i was checking my process via task manager and it showed that i had 2 csrss.exe running, and after typing it into google i found out that it could be a virus or a standard thing for windows. one uses about 780K and the other about 5000K memory. anyone know if its a virus? and should i delete it?
09-03-2009, 08:19 PM #11
Originally posted by 123tomw123 View Post
@LordOfSpoon
Reinstall Your OS??!?! Are you an idiot?

You must login or register to view this content. <<< A Great Free Anti-virus.

Don't reinstall your OS untill you have tryed all other available options.

dont call me a ****ing idiot! FYI most anti virus programs give you a virus.
09-04-2009, 10:06 PM #12
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon View Post
dont call me a ****ing idiot! FYI most anti virus programs give you a virus.

I usually agree with you BUT....
Most anti-viruses do not give you a virus because most of the time people are smart enough to download from MAJOR anti-virus companies such as Avast, Mcfee(Or somethin like that) Because of one single MAYBE infection you should get rid of your OS and install a new one.... If you think you are infected go to You must login or register to view this content. find a similar problem download the right crap to fix it boot in safe-mode and do as instructed.

P.S I am windows XP and I have 1 Csrss.exe running under SYSTEM
If by ending the process of either Csrss.exe it gave you the blue screen it is not an infection unless its a virus melted into the legit file.
Last edited by Foolnesss ; 09-04-2009 at 10:08 PM.
09-04-2009, 10:26 PM #13
Dewzy916
i am broski916
yeah dude just re-install the OS.

The following user thanked Dewzy916 for this useful post:

LordOfSpoon™
09-05-2009, 12:03 AM #14
Originally posted by Foolness
I usually agree with you BUT....
Most anti-viruses do not give you a virus because most of the time people are smart enough to download from MAJOR anti-virus companies such as Avast, Mcfee(Or somethin like that) Because of one single MAYBE infection you should get rid of your OS and install a new one.... If you think you are infected go to You must login or register to view this content. find a similar problem download the right crap to fix it boot in safe-mode and do as instructed.

P.S I am windows XP and I have 1 Csrss.exe running under SYSTEM
If by ending the process of either Csrss.exe it gave you the blue screen it is not an infection unless its a virus melted into the legit file.

I have it true, but thanks, not ALL of them are but most are. Thats why i use Norton
09-05-2009, 05:08 AM #15
clarky
Bounty hunter
Thats why i use Norton

Norton's a resource hogging piece of shit

Ignore this guy he's a spoon

Download avast home edition (its free) or Avira (also free).
Last edited by clarky ; 09-05-2009 at 05:11 AM.
09-05-2009, 12:23 PM #16
Re-installing your OS should really be a last resort. I never got a CD with my laptop for a restore so i have to pay some guy to do it for me! Lucky it hasn't died yet.
As for anti-virus, some are good but the free things aren't too great. They only do a small portion of things, but if you look at the premium versions they do a hell of a lot more. If you can afford to, i would recommend going out and buying some, or just download the full version from somewhere Winky Winky
09-05-2009, 01:02 PM #17
but then again i have backup after backup so i can afford to re-install my OS.
09-07-2009, 03:00 AM #18
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
but then again i have backup after backup so i can afford to re-install my OS.

Yeah me I have no back-up lol
09-07-2009, 01:31 PM #19
i went to wal-mart lol and bought a TB hard drive and use that. im about to format that drive and use the 120GB in mine to use as back up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo