10-16-2015, 12:34 PM #1
Devious
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can I have links please? Smile thank you!
And please label what they are for specifically Happy
10-16-2015, 12:47 PM #2
Winter
Purple God
HTML - You must login or register to view this content.
Java - You must login or register to view this content.
C++ - You must login or register to view this content.
C# - You must login or register to view this content.

- For any future programming queries please use You must login or register to view this content. forum.
Last edited by Winter ; 10-16-2015 at 12:51 PM.
10-16-2015, 08:39 PM #3
HTML is a scripting language, it can only be evaluated not compiled. Sublime Text can be used for everything, I personally use it when reverse engineering, it's an IDE without a compiler. CodeBlocks is a good C++ compiler, what version of C++ are you looking for? C++11, or C++14?

The following user thanked Bitwise for this useful post:

Mango_Knife
10-16-2015, 08:53 PM #4
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
HTML is a scripting language, it can only be evaluated not compiled. Sublime Text can be used for everything, I personally use it when reverse engineering, it's an IDE without a compiler. CodeBlocks is a good C++ compiler, what version of C++ are you looking for? C++11, or C++14?

Lol, HTML is a mark-up language, not a scripting language. Something like Python or PHP would be considered a scripting language. Btw for future reference you can compile in Sublime if you configure it properly Winky Winky. CodeBlocks is also an IDE, not a compiler, a compiler would be something such as GCC or TCC. And for C++ version, C++0x (11) or C++98 or w/e is all based on the compiler and the flags you use, just some syntactical differences and improvements, it's not really an entirely different language :p
10-17-2015, 08:47 AM #5
Freezee
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Specter View Post
Lol, HTML is a mark-up language, not a scripting language. Something like Python or PHP would be considered a scripting language. Btw for future reference you can compile in Sublime if you configure it properly Winky Winky. CodeBlocks is also an IDE, not a compiler, a compiler would be something such as GCC or TCC. And for C++ version, C++0x (11) or C++98 or w/e is all based on the compiler and the flags you use, just some syntactical differences and improvements, it's not really an entirely different language :p

How u rek so hrd?
10-17-2015, 11:24 AM #6
Originally posted by Specter View Post

I must have got my info on HTML and PHP mixed up, seeing as I'm not a webdev and have never done anything within the subject - but again with CodeBlocks, why are you being so picky? it openly supports compiling, even comes with a default GCC compiler - so what I said wasn't invalid, but no it isn't an entirely different language, but each platform supports different things. Example, C++11 supports the auto datatype along with a new for loop format, where as C++98 doesn't. So in reality, they're different versions of the same language. I can see you're an ego booster...
10-17-2015, 01:43 PM #7
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
I must have got my info on HTML and PHP mixed up, seeing as I'm not a webdev and have never done anything within the subject - but again with CodeBlocks, why are you being so picky? it openly supports compiling, even comes with a default GCC compiler - so what I said wasn't invalid, but no it isn't an entirely different language, but each platform supports different things. Example, C++11 supports the auto datatype along with a new for loop format, where as C++98 doesn't. So in reality, they're different versions of the same language. I can see you're an ego booster...

I'm not an ego booster at all, I just saw a lot of things in your post attempting to help someone that weren't correct, so all I did was corrected them to prevent OP from getting the wrong information, saying an IDE is a compiler because it supports compiling is like saying terminal in linux is a compiler because you can compile from command line. The reason I pointed out the languages is because the way you worded it made it seem like they were different languages and therefore needed different compilers when in fact they are just different versions of the same language, and iirc you can set flags with gcc or tcc specifying whether you want to compile in C++0x or C++98. The fact that you've gotten so angered over my corrections proves that in reality you don't know much about what you're talking about :p
10-18-2015, 09:24 PM #8
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Winter View Post
HTML - You must login or register to view this content.
Java - You must login or register to view this content.
C++ - You must login or register to view this content.
C# - You must login or register to view this content.

- For any future programming queries please use You must login or register to view this content. forum.

Isnt notepad++ a good one for html?
10-19-2015, 02:23 PM #9
Web Devlopment: You must login or register to view this content.
Best part, it's free.

.NET: You must login or register to view this content.

C++: You must login or register to view this content. (with intellisense- so not 2010), You must login or register to view this content. (I'd get portable and go that route) or You must login or register to view this content.

Java and/or Android: (really anything via plugins) BEST IDE: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 10-19-2015 at 02:32 PM.
10-19-2015, 09:22 PM #10
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Devious View Post
Isnt notepad++ a good one for html?

Notepad++ is good, but not as good as Sublime Text.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo