05-15-2016, 06:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I've been working on a project in C#. It contains Grabbing PSN user friends list, send messages, images, stickers and voice. I have all the other things in there such as party invites party chat etc. etc. Should I make a message bomber out of this or should I make a Messenger for windows.

Here the images of my test app to get everything parse out and working right. You must login or register to view this content.
05-15-2016, 07:46 PM #2
Originally posted by geekiedad View Post
Hey guys, I've been working on a project in C#. It contains Grabbing PSN user friends list, send messages, images, stickers and voice. I have all the other things in there such as party invites party chat etc. etc. Should I make a message bomber out of this or should I make a Messenger for windows.

Here the images of my test app to get everything parse out and working right. You must login or register to view this content.

Releasing the source can be both beneficial to the community and you. But it as well can be bad to the community and you It is all your call to make that decision.

Releasing it would defiantly allow members to learn from it but the bad side of it would be that there will be people who will wanna just leech the source and release it in there "Own Tool"

Now not many people as far as i'm aware know how to develop such a program like this. Seeing as you have developed such a unique program that hopefully actually works like you say it does and isn't just a visual program shows that your a pretty inclined member here we need more members that contribute such unique idea's and programs like yours.

Main reason ngu is so successful is because it is a active community that helps one another. Seeing you bring something like this to the table would defiantly add more interesting and unique content to the site.
I say go for it but again it's all your decision .
Looks nice to btw good work!
05-15-2016, 11:01 PM #3
blaze3
Haxor!
Nice work!
05-16-2016, 02:41 AM #4
Toxic
former staff
Hey guys, I've been working on a project in C#. It contains Grabbing PSN user friends list, send messages, images, stickers and voice. I have all the other things in there such as party invites party chat etc. etc. Should I make a message bomber out of this or should I make a Messenger for windows.

Moved to programming inquires for time being
Releasing the source would be a pretty nice thing to do imo, would help the others by a lot :p
05-16-2016, 04:23 AM #5
Winter
Purple God

In my opinion, if you want to release it then do so. Just remember that it's not a paid service like existing ones and that anyone would be able to turn it into a PSN bomber. And to be honest, more harm than good would come of this being released. Ultimately, it's up to you.
05-16-2016, 07:54 AM #6

do you think you could send me the source
05-16-2016, 11:37 PM #7
I'm not going to release the source. But I will make a log in to grab friends list show trophies and game platform there friends online. So instead of having the messages send in it it will have all the others tools you see.
05-18-2016, 05:08 PM #8
Toxic
former staff
I'm not going to release the source. But I will make a log in to grab friends list show trophies and game platform there friends online. So instead of having the messages send in it it will have all the others tools you see.

Ight
so need to vote then? Thread closed :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo