Post: [Tut] How To Make A Paypal With A $3K Spending Limit [No Cc/bank Needed]
07-31-2010, 09:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have had this for a couple days now no problems whatsoever sending/receiving money.

enjoy,

Step 1:

Go Here You must login or register to view this content. Sign Up.

Step 2:

Select Canada As your country(It should be set from the link)>Select Business(Get Started).

Step 3:

I want to sign up for a payment solution(Paypal for your eBay Business)>Continue

Step 4:

Go Here You must login or register to view this content.>Select Male(Gender)>Select Canada(Country)>Generate

Step 5:

Business Name(Think of something professional)>Category(Choose Anything, I use eletronics)>Address 1, City, Zipcode and Province(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Primary Currency(Use the currency you would normally use, Example I live in the U.S. so I will use U.S. Dollars)>Customer Service Email(put a actual working email address)>Customer Service Phone Number(Put the same phone number as on the fake name generator).

Step 6:

First Name and Last Name(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Country of Citizenship(Put Canada)>Work Telephone(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Address 1, City, Province and Zipcode(Put the same information as the business information)>Continue.

Step 7:

Login to your new account, check out the spending limit and Have fun!
Creds - Hackbash

If this was posted before sorry but I did use the search bar
Last edited by PENNSTATE ; 08-01-2010 at 01:46 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to PENNSTATE for this useful post:

*SaM707*, ibenn-97
07-31-2010, 10:01 PM #2
NGU-LOAN-SHARK
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PENNSTATE View Post
I have had this for a couple days now no problems whatsoever sending/receiving money.

enjoy,

Step 1:

Go Here You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2:

Select Canada As your country(It should be set from the link)>Select Business(Get Started).

Step 3:

I want to sign up for a payment solution(Paypal for your eBay Business)>Continue

Step 4:

Go Here You must login or register to view this content.>Select Male(Gender)>Select Canada(Country)>Generate

Step 5:

Business Name(Think of something professional)>Category(Choose Anything, I use eletronics)>Address 1, City, Zipcode and Province(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Primary Currency(Use the currency you would normally use, Example I live in the U.S. so I will use U.S. Dollars)>Customer Service Email(put a actual working email address)>Customer Service Phone Number(Put the same phone number as on the fake name generator).

Step 6:

First Name and Last Name(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Country of Citizenship(Put Canada)>Work Telephone(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Address 1, City, Province and Zipcode(Put the same information as the business information)>Continue.

Step 7:

Login to your new account, check out the spending limit and Have fun!
Creds - Hackbash

If this was posted before sorry but I did use the search bar

can u do it for me ill send vbux
07-31-2010, 10:05 PM #3
Originally posted by CaZzUaLLv3x View Post

Why it takes 2 min. and u have 5k vbux lol
07-31-2010, 10:06 PM #4
thx for the great topic
07-31-2010, 10:14 PM #5
-STR8Bang-
O_o........=>x_O HeadShot
Originally posted by CaZzUaLLv3x View Post

spending limit? like the amount you can have sent to you
07-31-2010, 10:48 PM #6
Originally posted by Str8Bang View Post
spending limit? like the amount you can have sent to you

No how much u can spend or send
Because when u make a paypal your spending limit is $0 unless u add a credit card or bank account

Thank thread if I helped

The following user thanked PENNSTATE for this useful post:

-STR8Bang-
07-31-2010, 10:55 PM #7
-STR8Bang-
O_o........=>x_O HeadShot
Because when u make a paypal your spending limit is $0 unless u add a credit card or bank account

Thank thread if I helped

oooh now i get it thanks +rep tooClaps
08-01-2010, 01:38 AM #8
*SaM707*
Th3 On3 & OnLy

Thank thread if I helped

Hey when i click the first link on step 1, it fails, can you put another link up pls
08-01-2010, 01:44 AM #9
Lol.. made one.. it worked with no problem THX
08-01-2010, 01:47 AM #10
Originally posted by SaM707
Hey when i click the first link on step 1, it fails, can you put another link up pls

Fixed it Cool Man (aka Tustin)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by 97 View Post
Lol.. made one.. it worked with no problem THX

Np, enjoy!!!
Last edited by PENNSTATE ; 08-01-2010 at 01:53 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo