Post: [Tut] How To Make A Paypal With A $3K Spending Limit [No Cc/bank Needed]
07-31-2010, 09:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have had this for a couple days now no problems whatsoever sending/receiving money.

enjoy,

Step 1:

Go Here You must login or register to view this content. Sign Up.

Step 2:

Select Canada As your country(It should be set from the link)>Select Business(Get Started).

Step 3:

I want to sign up for a payment solution(Paypal for your eBay Business)>Continue

Step 4:

Go Here You must login or register to view this content.>Select Male(Gender)>Select Canada(Country)>Generate

Step 5:

Business Name(Think of something professional)>Category(Choose Anything, I use eletronics)>Address 1, City, Zipcode and Province(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Primary Currency(Use the currency you would normally use, Example I live in the U.S. so I will use U.S. Dollars)>Customer Service Email(put a actual working email address)>Customer Service Phone Number(Put the same phone number as on the fake name generator).

Step 6:

First Name and Last Name(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Country of Citizenship(Put Canada)>Work Telephone(Put the same information as the fake name Generator)>Address 1, City, Province and Zipcode(Put the same information as the business information)>Continue.

Step 7:

Login to your new account, check out the spending limit and Have fun!
Creds - Hackbash

If this was posted before sorry but I did use the search bar
Last edited by PENNSTATE ; 08-01-2010 at 01:46 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to PENNSTATE for this useful post:

*SaM707*, ibenn-97
08-01-2010, 03:47 AM #20
St3ven
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by naruto
ok i made one!Smile but how do i put money in it without me paying for anything?

omg guys!!!! This does not give free money it just gives u a bigger spending limit cuz when u make a paypal if someone sends u $5 u cant spend it cuz spending limit is zer0 unless u add ur credit card!!! This bypasses that so if you get some1 to send money 2 u, u can spend it !!!
08-01-2010, 03:56 AM #21
Yep this is helpful for people who dont have a CC. Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt this already posted?

You must login or register to view this content.
08-08-2010, 11:15 PM #22
So what if you actually want to buy something can you get caught because of the address you send the item to?
08-09-2010, 12:46 AM #23
Originally posted by rmorris7 View Post
So what if you actually want to buy something can you get caught because of the address you send the item to?

it does not work like that m8 you dont get free money just no a higher limit with no credit card or bank account
08-09-2010, 02:37 AM #24
Venom
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PENNSTATE View Post
Fixed it Cool Man (aka Tustin)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Np, enjoy!!!

So this is verified and you can use it to send and receive USD.
08-09-2010, 02:39 AM #25
Originally posted by Venom View Post
So this is verified and you can use it to send and receive USD.

What?????? How would i know?
08-09-2010, 02:43 AM #26
Venom
At least I can fight
What?????? How would i know?

No i mean..the limit is at $ 3k. But if i had $20 and send you that $20. You'll get the $20 in USD?
08-09-2010, 02:46 AM #27
Originally posted by Venom View Post
No i mean..the limit is at $ 3k. But if i had $20 and send you that $20. You'll get the $20 in USD?

My bad I thought this was the paypal button thread. And yea its not verified but you can send up to $3k.
08-09-2010, 02:48 AM #28
Venom
At least I can fight
My bad I thought this was the paypal button thread. And yea its not verified but you can send up to $3k.

Not Verified? So you cant send and receive money?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo