02-19-2009, 06:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, My school recently changed it's wireless password so other's couldn't get on it and I was wondering, how can I find it out? The principle won't give it out to anyone so that's out. No one else knows it. Yet. But, me and a friend are trying to crack it but they disabled our privilages to install ANYTHING so ... This is so hard -.-;;
02-20-2009, 12:12 AM #11
Nahh that wouldn't work.

Before, the password was " 2508302323 " now, it's I have no idea.

Tomorrow or Monday I'm going to ask my Planning teacher what it is so I can finish my project on my laptop Winky Winky lol If that doesn't work well then that SUCKS :(
02-20-2009, 12:19 AM #12
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
I assume you're talking about the wireless encryption password? If so, what type of wireless encryption and authentication do they use? WEP, WPA, etc...
02-20-2009, 01:31 AM #13
The encryption the school uses is WEP
02-20-2009, 05:20 PM #14
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by John0090 View Post
The encryption the school uses is WEP

WEP is really easy to crack if you have the right tools. It just takes time. A Google search should provide all the information you need.
02-20-2009, 05:28 PM #15
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
WEP is really easy to crack if you have the right tools. It just takes time. A Google search should provide all the information you need.

isent google the best ? lol
02-20-2009, 07:49 PM #16
But, as I've stated. I cannot install any programs on the school computers so, I may bring mine and try it on there but, what would be the best/most recommended by you to crack the password?
02-21-2009, 02:24 AM #17
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by John0090 View Post
But, as I've stated. I cannot install any programs on the school computers so, I may bring mine and try it on there but, what would be the best/most recommended by you to crack the password?

Yeah, you'd need to bring a laptop to use. I don't have any recommended programs since I've never done it before, but you'll probably have the most luck finding a program to run under Linux.
02-24-2009, 07:14 PM #18
I can try to install something now. I'm not logged in on Novell so I may be able to.

But if I can't then I'll bring my own laptop tomorrow and ask my first block teacher so I can do a project thats only on my laptop (lie) and if that doesn't work I'll hack it and pass it around. It was such an asshole move to change the password on like 300+ people... Oh well everyone will get the password soon enough Winky Winky
02-24-2009, 10:37 PM #19
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post

I thought it took about 2 years to crack a wep key. :confused:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo