03-17-2011, 03:22 AM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread contains information pertaining to my YouTube Auto Viewer.

***IF someone can help me out by purchasing Premium status for me, I will then upload all my products that I make from here on out for free in Premium section. (Non-Premium will still require Sharecash) Please help me out. Also, don't use Sharecash by-passers, I'm saving up for a website domain for 1 year to help with my products***

Update - Here is a picture of the proxy I have just added. I just need to find a list of proper Ip/Ports. If anyone has a list of 100+ that do work and are not just random bogus please leave me a DL link here.
Here is a Image when you start the application up.
You must login or register to view this content.
Here is a Image when you don't use the proxy.
Here is a Image when you use the proxy.
Here is a Image of Simple Mode.

The Beta without proxy is still up for download. You will have the option to download with MediaFire or Sharecash, once the Final version is released it will be Sharecash only after 12 hours of the initial posting of the application.
[multipage=History]
For those of you who do not know, I have been working on a project to create the best, most efficient YouTube auto viewer. In the past couple of weeks, I have created versions of my viewer that has reached up to a maximum of "6" windows. Although the requirement to run such a application was ridiculous but possible, I decided to scrap it.

Shortly after scrapping my project, I re-created the application, although no Proxy was included, it was still successful with boosting views. In the process as well, I created the name for my application, "View Master".

[multipage=View Master Version 1.0]

I have created a website to maintain my products on, I will also be uploading the Beta versions of my applications as well as updates on the site as I go on.

Registering is required to see the forum section, I do not intend to advertise the site, but the only place to download my product would be my site as that is where I only permit it to be download. YouTube is the alternative.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZHh8pWJhrU&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

[multipage=View Master - Version 2.0]

Version 2.0 is currently under work, last model was scrapped. Updates will be posted later tonight. Expect Beta release later tonight as well.
Last edited by Pichu ; 03-20-2011 at 03:14 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Pichu for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, Siike
03-17-2011, 03:24 AM #2
ᴬustin_Powers
Do I make you horny?
Looks great. Im gonna use your old one for now.
03-17-2011, 03:30 AM #3
bb_25
Climbing up the ladder
It's sad you can't earn the views without cheating the system.
03-18-2011, 01:51 AM #4
Originally posted by Disabled View Post
I have been working on a Youtube Auto Viewer for a few weeks now re-designing the look of it. My previous versions have successfully viewed my videos boosting them past 1,500 in a few short hours. I have successfully added a Proxy into my applications as well a built in randomly choosing IP for every view.

I have decided to come back to the application after a week and will now be reworking the design to be more user friendly and more appealing to the crowd.

The current look of my application is like this.

There will be 3 view modes, Simple, Basic, and Pro.

Pro = Options + Video Before and After it starts
Basic = Video + Start/Stop/Statistics after video starts
Simple = Start/Stop, Statistics after video starts.

You have the option to use the proxy if you wish.

You will also have the ability to choose up to 2 videos if you choose.

--------------

I will be releasing this again when I am done. I'm casually working on it, and it won't take long, just cleaning up my coding a little more and adding a couple more features that I may or may have of not mentioned.

-------------

My latest most previous version.

when do u think you would be done with it, also can i get link to your old verison?
03-18-2011, 02:45 AM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by ElephantEars
when do u think you would be done with it, also can i get link to your old verison?

I should be done with my new one in a week or so, I may work on it tomorrow depending on whether or not I go to school. I've got a lot going on in my life right now so things come up.

VisualBasicProducts on Youtube. Search it. I tested it on my friends computer and it had no problem, although I have recieved notice from a couple of people that it bugs out on them.

The new version I'm making should fix the bugs, and I'm going to go with a new proxy DLL. I'll release the Beta for free on here and let you all try it out before I make it Sharecash.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by 25 View Post
It's sad you can't earn the views without cheating the system.

Check out Mylastproduction, all my views are legit. I don't cheat the system, I help others cheat the system, so far I've earned about 11.50$ on Sharecash doing so in about a 3 week time span. Not to bad when your just letting 2 links sit and do nothing but be clicked. Happy
03-18-2011, 08:07 AM #6
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Looks its the best YouTube viewer .
03-19-2011, 02:28 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
View Master V2 - Beta Release. No Proxy enabled.

Have a problem let me know. Please download here.

(Help me earn cash and download it from Sharecash, the more money I earn the more likely it is that I will continue this project).

MediaFire download - You must login or register to view this content.
Sharecash download - You must login or register to view this content.

Heres a image of the application while in VB.

03-19-2011, 05:36 AM #8
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Version 2.0 will be released tomorrow for 12 hours free. After that it will be ShareCash download only.
03-19-2011, 06:24 AM #9
thanks it works for me!
03-19-2011, 06:55 AM #10
Brian235026
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks it's very useful although I usually earn views legit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo