03-17-2011, 03:22 AM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread contains information pertaining to my YouTube Auto Viewer.

***IF someone can help me out by purchasing Premium status for me, I will then upload all my products that I make from here on out for free in Premium section. (Non-Premium will still require Sharecash) Please help me out. Also, don't use Sharecash by-passers, I'm saving up for a website domain for 1 year to help with my products***

Update - Here is a picture of the proxy I have just added. I just need to find a list of proper Ip/Ports. If anyone has a list of 100+ that do work and are not just random bogus please leave me a DL link here.
Here is a Image when you start the application up.
You must login or register to view this content.
Here is a Image when you don't use the proxy.
Here is a Image when you use the proxy.
Here is a Image of Simple Mode.

The Beta without proxy is still up for download. You will have the option to download with MediaFire or Sharecash, once the Final version is released it will be Sharecash only after 12 hours of the initial posting of the application.
[multipage=History]
For those of you who do not know, I have been working on a project to create the best, most efficient YouTube auto viewer. In the past couple of weeks, I have created versions of my viewer that has reached up to a maximum of "6" windows. Although the requirement to run such a application was ridiculous but possible, I decided to scrap it.

Shortly after scrapping my project, I re-created the application, although no Proxy was included, it was still successful with boosting views. In the process as well, I created the name for my application, "View Master".

[multipage=View Master Version 1.0]

I have created a website to maintain my products on, I will also be uploading the Beta versions of my applications as well as updates on the site as I go on.

Registering is required to see the forum section, I do not intend to advertise the site, but the only place to download my product would be my site as that is where I only permit it to be download. YouTube is the alternative.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZHh8pWJhrU&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

[multipage=View Master - Version 2.0]

Version 2.0 is currently under work, last model was scrapped. Updates will be posted later tonight. Expect Beta release later tonight as well.
Last edited by Pichu ; 03-20-2011 at 03:14 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Pichu for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, Siike
03-19-2011, 08:58 PM #11
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
The free download link to the beta version has been removed. When I finish the actual file, I will be releasing it for 6 hours free on this site. I will offer Free and Sharecash download. If the Sharecash download reaches 50 downloads by 30th of this month, I will release the source code as well.
03-19-2011, 11:30 PM #12
Might Try This Out
03-20-2011, 06:32 AM #13
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Updated: Beta with Proxy.

Since my computer is a little slower, and I'm having some internet connection issues to to massive winds... (California Valley is having some weird winds and it has knocked out my power several times already... Not Happy or Sad).

Here is the download. Please tell me how it works for you, the more comments back the better I can figure out what to fix and what not to fix.

If anyone has a proxy list - Preferably United States with the Port addresses I'll add your name to the program for helping me. It seems with my Proxy DLL that I have with the program USA proxy addresses work better.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo