04-30-2011, 04:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, this will only work if you download torrents. It will basically double (or even more) your normal download speed!
_______

Requirements:

What you need to do:

Step 1.
Go to this site: You must login or register to view this content.
And then just take a note of your download speed in Utorrent.

Step 2:
Open Cheat Engine and click on what the picture below shows:
You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3:
Scroll down until you see the Utorrent icon and then do what the picture says:

Step 4:
Click 'Enable speed hack' Now change the number too '0.1' Then click apply.

Proof that it works:

Before:

After:

Thanks for looking, and enjoy high speed downloads Happy
Last edited by Jason Statham ; 06-20-2011 at 05:53 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Jason Statham for this useful post:

.RAMBO, Charmander., ChillChiefly96, DarknessNova, Dexter., drgnfirejb1, FrOzTi, hyperj123, Pro Era, Stone, TheMagicPancake, Weescotty

The following user groaned Jason Statham for this awful post:

MCPADDINGTON
05-01-2011, 01:52 PM #20
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
o got a better program then that that allows to speed your whole computer even speed ill post it in premium and picture and proof with a nice virus scan 100% clean

how's called?
05-01-2011, 01:59 PM #21
hold on ill post it in a few kk not trying to kick you off but the program is sick and easy to used hold on please

The following user groaned Officer Laggy for this awful post:

Jason Statham
05-01-2011, 02:04 PM #22
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by fill0botto95 View Post
try watching "remaning size"...it really speed up

oh okay, i was just wondering because i didn't have anything i needed to download.
05-01-2011, 02:15 PM #23
Guys this doesn't actually speed up your download speed, it just shows a different number. The cheat engine program JUST replaces the digit's the program displays. In reality it does nothing.
05-01-2011, 04:57 PM #24
.RAMBO
Banned
It does work. :y:

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by MCPADDINGTON View Post
Guys this doesn't actually speed up your download speed, it just shows a different number. The cheat engine program JUST replaces the digit's the program displays. In reality it does nothing.

In order for Cheat engine to do that, you have to find the value or some crap like that and change it. Doing the scans thing. (Not sure tho....)
05-01-2011, 05:14 PM #25
hold on ill post it in a few kk not trying to kick you off but the program is sick and easy to used hold on please

Hey, just a thought. Why don't you stop advertising your threads in my post.
05-01-2011, 05:54 PM #26
i never did that i said hold on cause i made the post and you - rep boo hooo ... i'm scared now..... rep dont mean anything you know why cause of people just do whatever they want and it's ok rep can go to 0 all i care ....see people like you get high off of - rep people so i hope you got you lil high or lil happy face going on cause you said i was advertising did i say go here guy's fuuucccckkkk this guy no but it's ok ...
Last edited by Officer Laggy ; 05-01-2011 at 05:58 PM.
05-01-2011, 06:26 PM #27
i never did that i said hold on cause i made the post and you - rep boo hooo ... i'm scared now..... rep dont mean anything you know why cause of people just do whatever they want and it's ok rep can go to 0 all i care ....see people like you get high off of - rep people so i hope you got you lil high or lil happy face going on cause you said i was advertising did i say go here guy's fuuucccckkkk this guy no but it's ok ...

Okay:

1) breath, you're making no sense what so ever
2) You clearly do care about reputation, if you didn't you wouldn't be crying about it
3) I -repped you because you were advertising your thread in mine
4) Go die in a hole
05-01-2011, 06:31 PM #28
Pills
Batman
Would this work for Frostwire? Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo