04-30-2011, 04:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, this will only work if you download torrents. It will basically double (or even more) your normal download speed!
_______

Requirements:

What you need to do:

Step 1.
Go to this site: You must login or register to view this content.
And then just take a note of your download speed in Utorrent.

Step 2:
Open Cheat Engine and click on what the picture below shows:
You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3:
Scroll down until you see the Utorrent icon and then do what the picture says:

Step 4:
Click 'Enable speed hack' Now change the number too '0.1' Then click apply.

Proof that it works:

Before:

After:

Thanks for looking, and enjoy high speed downloads Happy
Last edited by Jason Statham ; 06-20-2011 at 05:53 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Jason Statham for this useful post:

.RAMBO, Charmander., ChillChiefly96, DarknessNova, Dexter., drgnfirejb1, FrOzTi, hyperj123, Pro Era, Stone, TheMagicPancake, Weescotty

The following user groaned Jason Statham for this awful post:

MCPADDINGTON
05-03-2011, 07:20 PM #47
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Guys, like many have said. This only changes "Numbers Displayed".

It does "Not" make you download faster. That is literally impossible. If your "Max" is 1MBs You will only get 1MBs. no matter what program you run.

What I'm saying, is if you want to fool/trick/show off to people use this to post screenies, but it will not download faster. No program can make your internet faster.

The following 2 users say thank you to AlabamaHit for this useful post:

.RAMBO, Mr Nice
05-03-2011, 07:48 PM #48
drgnfirejb1
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xL3G3NDx View Post
Did you let the download finish? If so, did the movie work when you tried it

yeah it finished and i worked fine all files included in the torrent DL'd too
05-03-2011, 07:51 PM #49
Guys you need to realise that this doesn't actually increase your speed it just changes the numbers that's displayed. If you really think this works then set your speed to 500MB/s and see what happens on speedtest.

The following user groaned MCPADDINGTON for this awful post:

Jason Statham
05-03-2011, 07:51 PM #50
Originally posted by drgnfirejb1 View Post
yeah it finished and i worked fine all files included in the torrent DL'd too

Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
Guys, like many have said. This only changes "Numbers Displayed".

It does "Not" make you download faster. That is literally impossible. If your "Max" is 1MBs You will only get 1MBs. no matter what program you run.

What I'm saying, is if you want to fool/trick/show off to people use this to post screenies, but it will not download faster. No program can make your internet faster.

probably true, but how come that when it says it's finished all the files are there and they work. And it's taken a lot less time to download.
05-03-2011, 08:25 PM #51
Pills
Batman
This didn't work with Frostwire. :( I'm skeptical as to if this really work or not. Many people claim it really does work, and that their files download faster, while others claim that it merely changes the numbers displayed but doesn't actually increase your speed, which sounds a lot more logical to me, if I'm downloading faster than what I'm paying for. I need clarification on this please. :y:
05-05-2011, 07:36 PM #52
Your a god!!!

The following user thanked Charmander. for this useful post:

Jason Statham
05-05-2011, 09:20 PM #53
Pills
Batman
This actually worked for you?
05-05-2011, 10:21 PM #54
Originally posted by Pills View Post
This didn't work with Frostwire. :( I'm skeptical as to if this really work or not. Many people claim it really does work, and that their files download faster, while others claim that it merely changes the numbers displayed but doesn't actually increase your speed, which sounds a lot more logical to me, if I'm downloading faster than what I'm paying for. I need clarification on this please. :y:

No this doesn't increase your speed. Here's a good explanation of what it does You must login or register to view this content. taken from hackforums.

The following user thanked MCPADDINGTON for this useful post:

Pills
05-05-2011, 11:03 PM #55
Pills
Batman
Originally posted by MCPADDINGTON View Post
No this doesn't increase your speed. Here's a good explanation of what it does You must login or register to view this content. taken from hackforums.

That summed it up really nicely for me. Thank you very much. Smile I didn't know why, but I figured out that it doesn't increase the download speed on my own, because I was supposedly downloading at 700Kb/s, but 10 minutes had gone by, and I had barely downloaded 36 megabytes. Normally I would have had at least 100 MB by then. Your post helped me understand WHY that was, though, so thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo