10-06-2011, 12:53 AM #1
MrJC
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please be respectful and don't act like an immature 12 year old boy who thinks is funny to troll someone's death. Just because you didn't like the company he built doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be respected, so if you're going to leave a comment on this thread please be respectful.

I think by now you all know one of the biggest icons of the late 20th century and the 21st century is dead. After many years of fighting cancer he finally gave up on October 5th 2011. In his 56 years of life he managed to revolutionize the way we use computers, the way we listen to music and the way we communicate. Steve jobs was able to invent things we didn't know we needed until he created them, he was able to think outside the box to create objects everyone thought were impossible to make, and that's why he'll be greatly missed. Yes, I'm a Mac

After working with HP for about two years Steve Jobs and one of his former co-workers decided to found their own company and created the Apple I in Steve Jobs' garage. Steve Jobs sold his van to help finance their new invention. The new device sold well but not as well as their first big hit, the Apple II. Jobs was one of the first persons to realize the potential of user interface based computers. Apple's new computer came with something new, a mouse. A mouse is something every computer needs now and it totally changed the way we use computers. Steve Jobs was also the first person that gave us different types of fonts for our computers, something that now every computer has.

In 2001 Steve Jobs showed us a new device that revolutionized the way we listen to music now a days, it was called the iPod. Everyone of us has used an iPod at one point of our lives and I still remember the first time I used one and the way it felt to have something in my hands that had all the songs I liked.

In 2003 Steve Jobs introduced us to their new invention, their first digital store, which will later become the biggest digital store in the world.

In 2007 Steve Jobs once again revolutionized another industry, this time he revolutionized the cellphone industry by introducing one of the first smart phones to the world that even had a touch screen! After the release of the iphone many companies created smart phones similar to the iphone but nothing that could be better than the iphone since Apple was always one step ahead.

In 2008 Jobs made his new smart phone even better by introducing the App Store, a digital store for apple developers to sell their apps. Since its launch developers have developed and app for almost everything you can think of and everything you might need on a day to day basis.

The following 17 users say thank you to MrJC for this useful post:

AMNE, Anthony, Car Lover, Chronos, CleanMODSHD, Dexgod, FoxkaZ, J_MAN, jdrain11, Modus, Pimp, Rath, sendastunt, Steve Jobs, Stud Muffins, Wretch 32, XHaveNOFearX
10-06-2011, 03:22 AM #11
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by Grumpy
If it wasn't for Steve we might not have fonts on our computers. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have iPods, we wouldn't have Zunes or Walkmen. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have iPhones nor would we probably have any Android phone. So don't even say you don't like iPhones or Apple because he is most likely the reason you have your phone now wether it is a iOS device or Android. Finally if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have any tablet and there would be no such thing Apple basically created the tablet. So wether your an apple fan like me or your not he is the reason you have many of the things you use everyday. Steve Jobs was an amazing person and will always be an inspiration in my life may he Rest in Peace. He changed technology and the way we all live today for ever.
:happycry: this is exactly what I mean
10-06-2011, 03:59 AM #12
J_MAN
Air Jordan ™
Originally posted by MrJC View Post
Please be respectful and don't act like an immature 12 year old boy who thinks is funny to troll someone's death. Just because you didn't like the company he built doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be respected, so if you're going to leave a comment on this thread please be respectful.

I think by now you all know one of the biggest icons of the late 20th century and the 21st century is dead. After many years of fighting cancer he finally gave up on October 5th 2011. In his 56 years of life he managed to revolutionize the way we use computers, the way we listen to music and the way we communicate. Steve jobs was able to invent things we didn't know we needed until he created them, he was able to think outside the box to create objects everyone thought were impossible to make, and that's why he'll be greatly missed. Yes, I'm a Mac

After working with HP for about two years Steve Jobs and one of his former co-workers decided to found their own company and created the Apple I in Steve Jobs' garage. Steve Jobs sold his van to help finance their new invention. The new device sold well but not as well as their first big hit, the Apple II. Jobs was one of the first persons to realize the potential of user interface based computers. Apple's new computer came with something new, a mouse. A mouse is something every computer needs now and it totally changed the way we use computers. Steve Jobs was also the first person that gave us different types of fonts for our computers, something that now every computer has.

In 2001 Steve Jobs showed us a new device that revolutionized the way we listen to music now a days, it was called the iPod. Everyone of us has used an iPod at one point of our lives and I still remember the first time I used one and the way it felt to have something in my hands that had all the songs I liked.

In 2003 Steve Jobs introduced us to their new invention, their first digital store, which will later become the biggest digital store in the world.

In 2007 Steve Jobs once again revolutionized another industry, this time he revolutionized the cellphone industry by introducing one of the first smart phones to the world that even had a touch screen! After the release of the iphone many companies created smart phones similar to the iphone but nothing that could be better than the iphone since Apple was always one step ahead.

In 2008 Jobs made his new smart phone even better by introducing the App Store, a digital store for apple developers to sell their apps. Since its launch developers have developed and app for almost everything you can think of and everything you might need on a day to day basis.

Very well written. Good job!
10-06-2011, 04:39 AM #13
Problem?
I defeated!
people get this straight.
he didn't invented the mp3.
he didn't invented the OS.
he didn't invented the smartphone.
he didn't invented 99% of the things you all mention.

he was a good god damn salesman.
10-06-2011, 05:09 AM #14
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12424[/ATTACH]

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life."
-Steve Jobs
10-06-2011, 12:13 PM #15
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
I just watched that 2001 keynote video for the first iPod, it's great !!!! We are going to miss this guy, his keynotes were just perfect
10-06-2011, 01:15 PM #16
burton992
Bounty hunter
Never into apple, but he was a genius very ad news. RIP
10-06-2011, 07:16 PM #17
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by Slut View Post

He didn't invent this things but he made a huge contribution to all of those fields!

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by MAN View Post
Very well written. Good job!

Thanks man :black:
10-06-2011, 08:57 PM #18
J_MAN
Air Jordan ™
Originally posted by Slut View Post

he didn't invented the mp3. -He made it smaller.
he didn't invented the OS. -He made it easier to use.
he didn't invented the smartphone. -He made it smarter.
he didn't invented 99% of the things you all mention. -The 1% left is just pure awesomeness.

he was a good god damn salesman. -Very true

He was a visionary not an inventor.

The following user thanked J_MAN for this useful post:

MrJC
10-06-2011, 09:03 PM #19
ty for posting this i am really sory for his family i know wat it means to lose some1 ulove :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo