10-06-2011, 12:53 AM #1
MrJC
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please be respectful and don't act like an immature 12 year old boy who thinks is funny to troll someone's death. Just because you didn't like the company he built doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be respected, so if you're going to leave a comment on this thread please be respectful.

I think by now you all know one of the biggest icons of the late 20th century and the 21st century is dead. After many years of fighting cancer he finally gave up on October 5th 2011. In his 56 years of life he managed to revolutionize the way we use computers, the way we listen to music and the way we communicate. Steve jobs was able to invent things we didn't know we needed until he created them, he was able to think outside the box to create objects everyone thought were impossible to make, and that's why he'll be greatly missed. Yes, I'm a Mac

After working with HP for about two years Steve Jobs and one of his former co-workers decided to found their own company and created the Apple I in Steve Jobs' garage. Steve Jobs sold his van to help finance their new invention. The new device sold well but not as well as their first big hit, the Apple II. Jobs was one of the first persons to realize the potential of user interface based computers. Apple's new computer came with something new, a mouse. A mouse is something every computer needs now and it totally changed the way we use computers. Steve Jobs was also the first person that gave us different types of fonts for our computers, something that now every computer has.

In 2001 Steve Jobs showed us a new device that revolutionized the way we listen to music now a days, it was called the iPod. Everyone of us has used an iPod at one point of our lives and I still remember the first time I used one and the way it felt to have something in my hands that had all the songs I liked.

In 2003 Steve Jobs introduced us to their new invention, their first digital store, which will later become the biggest digital store in the world.

In 2007 Steve Jobs once again revolutionized another industry, this time he revolutionized the cellphone industry by introducing one of the first smart phones to the world that even had a touch screen! After the release of the iphone many companies created smart phones similar to the iphone but nothing that could be better than the iphone since Apple was always one step ahead.

In 2008 Jobs made his new smart phone even better by introducing the App Store, a digital store for apple developers to sell their apps. Since its launch developers have developed and app for almost everything you can think of and everything you might need on a day to day basis.

The following 17 users say thank you to MrJC for this useful post:

AMNE, Anthony, Car Lover, Chronos, CleanMODSHD, Dexgod, FoxkaZ, J_MAN, jdrain11, Modus, Pimp, Rath, sendastunt, Steve Jobs, Stud Muffins, Wretch 32, XHaveNOFearX
10-08-2011, 04:21 AM #20
Originally posted by MrJC View Post
Please be respectful and don't act like an immature 12 year old boy who thinks is funny to troll someone's death. Just because you didn't like the company he built doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be respected, so if you're going to leave a comment on this thread please be respectful.

I think by now you all know one of the biggest icons of the late 20th century and the 21st century is dead. After many years of fighting cancer he finally gave up on October 5th 2011. In his 56 years of life he managed to revolutionize the way we use computers, the way we listen to music and the way we communicate. Steve jobs was able to invent things we didn't know we needed until he created them, he was able to think outside the box to create objects everyone thought were impossible to make, and that's why he'll be greatly missed. Yes, I'm a Mac

After working with HP for about two years Steve Jobs and one of his former co-workers decided to found their own company and created the Apple I in Steve Jobs' garage. Steve Jobs sold his van to help finance their new invention. The new device sold well but not as well as their first big hit, the Apple II. Jobs was one of the first persons to realize the potential of user interface based computers. Apple's new computer came with something new, a mouse. A mouse is something every computer needs now and it totally changed the way we use computers. Steve Jobs was also the first person that gave us different types of fonts for our computers, something that now every computer has.

In 2001 Steve Jobs showed us a new device that revolutionized the way we listen to music now a days, it was called the iPod. Everyone of us has used an iPod at one point of our lives and I still remember the first time I used one and the way it felt to have something in my hands that had all the songs I liked.

In 2003 Steve Jobs introduced us to their new invention, their first digital store, which will later become the biggest digital store in the world.

In 2007 Steve Jobs once again revolutionized another industry, this time he revolutionized the cellphone industry by introducing one of the first smart phones to the world that even had a touch screen! After the release of the iphone many companies created smart phones similar to the iphone but nothing that could be better than the iphone since Apple was always one step ahead.

In 2008 Jobs made his new smart phone even better by introducing the App Store, a digital store for apple developers to sell their apps. Since its launch developers have developed and app for almost everything you can think of and everything you might need on a day to day basis.

Originally posted by kastro51 View Post
ty for posting this i am really sory for his family i know wat it means to lose some1 ulove :carling:

Whats with the troll face? There is no need for that.

Also thanks JC. Steve was my idol and im very sad to see him pass. He will never be forgot, because I have waaay to many apple products. He was an inspiration and a friend. I just wish I could of shook his hand. Again thanks JC for make this great thread.

The following user thanked Stud Muffins for this useful post:

MrJC
10-08-2011, 04:42 AM #21
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by MAN View Post
people get this straight.
he didn't invented the mp3. -He made it smaller.
he didn't invented the OS. -He made it easier to use.
he didn't invented the smartphone. -He made it smarter.
he didn't invented 99% of the things you all mention. -The 1% left is just pure awesomeness.

he was a good god damn salesman. -Very true

He was a visionary not an inventor.

He made smart phones smarter :happycry: :y:
10-08-2011, 06:31 AM #22
Steve Jobs
★お元気ですか★
We shall never forget what he has done for our time and for the future. He was our Modern Day Thomas Edison.
Last edited by Steve Jobs ; 10-08-2011 at 06:33 AM.
10-08-2011, 02:35 PM #23
respect for this man is so great!
10-10-2011, 05:03 PM #24
IllusiveMan
Do a barrel roll!
Apple may not have invented a lot of the features they used lately, but they make good features better.
RIP Steve
10-19-2011, 11:39 PM #25
HomelandSec
League Champion
R.I.P Steve Job,"Steve Jobs will be remembered as a visionary who changed the way the world lives"
Smile
10-20-2011, 10:12 AM #26
King Dylan
Problem Sir?
Steve was a very brainy guy, Rest in peace :(
10-22-2011, 03:04 PM #27
Now that Steve Jobs has sadly left us here on earth, how will Apple decide on how they create their products now?
Will this mean that their products continue to improve all the way?
Or does it mean that with arguably one of the best creators of Modern Technology dead, Apple will never be what they once was when Jobs was there?

Personally, I think that Apple will take a slight dip into their productions because of the heartbreak caused with Jobs dying. Within the Apple Inc family they all work together to accomplish one think, the best Modern Technology... The person who always used to influence them is now dead.
11-09-2011, 08:39 AM #28
tdc10
Pokemon Trainer
the thing i like about computers in 80s commercials, tv and movies is 1: computers can do ANYTHING, and it was esy to convince people since not so many had ever used one. 2: adults cant use computers but all kids are geniuses at them automatically!

i was always a mac-fan myself but at a local amusement park they had an arcade with 1976 breakout in working order! it was always the only ting i wanted to do there and everyone asked why, id say because jobs and woz built it! no one ever got that.

i also always pictured jobs and gates in older age, like their 80s with a more friendly relationship, similar to adams and jefferson in their late years. sitting and talking about the old old days as 2 old wise men, now it wont ever happen

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

oh and one more thing, i got so used to seeing jobs so sick and frail that when u see him at a healthy normal weight in older video, he looks to fat, anybody else think this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo