11-23-2015, 06:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); which is better in your opinion and state your reasons why Upside Down Happy
12-18-2015, 01:02 AM #20
linux is for anoyamouse
12-18-2015, 01:14 AM #21
Windows all the way. Mostly because of the amount of programs it is compatible with. I mean I like Mac because of the interface, but that thing is way too expensive
12-18-2015, 06:30 PM #22
Nico
Banned
Windows Sal
12-18-2015, 09:26 PM #23
Linux, like for all I use my pc for I.e. browsing the web, watching anime, programming and looking after my servers it's perfect. I can't stand using windows at this point, having to use something like putty for ssh and having such an ugly desktop GUI kills me, also the terminal on windows is shit, powershell is useable thanks to the Unix commands, but seriously pretty much everything on windows sucks at this point and I only ever use it to play games or when I'm at university. Wouldn't ever use it as my main OS again. Also once you know your way around it, everything is surprisingly easy to configure and set up despite what people say.

The following user thanked Madison Taylor for this useful post:

Mr Smithy x
12-20-2015, 04:23 AM #24
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by Madison
Linux, like for all I use my pc for I.e. browsing the web, watching anime, programming and looking after my servers it's perfect. I can't stand using windows at this point, having to use something like putty for ssh and having such an ugly desktop GUI kills me, also the terminal on windows is shit, powershell is useable thanks to the Unix commands, but seriously pretty much everything on windows sucks at this point and I only ever use it to play games or when I'm at university. Wouldn't ever use it as my main OS again. Also once you know your way around it, everything is surprisingly easy to configure and set up despite what people say.

couldn't have said it any better Geo
12-20-2015, 08:12 PM #25
I use Mac. More than anything just because it's what I use at work, and it just makes life more simple to use it at home OS X/iOS at home as well. At first it felt weird, but meh, I game on console these days, it's a lot simpler, I've had less problems in the 3 years since I started using Mac/Hackintosh/iOS than I ever had before, so I've just stuck with it. I could go to Linux if work ever changed over, but I'd have a hard time going back to Windows these days for daily use/productivity.
12-21-2015, 03:17 AM #26
I like Windows its simple and easy to use
12-25-2015, 10:50 AM #27
Linux myself.
12-27-2015, 06:54 AM #28
I use Windows For Modding and etc.
Khalil Linux, got it on a VM.
Mac, got a MacBook Pro and a Air.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo