11-04-2010, 06:00 PM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Fifa 11 ultimate team is pretty damn drab at the moment. The over-priced players are actually crazy.. So this thread will hopefully be used for Trading between users and discussions on which players to buy..

I opened my first gold premium today and Got IN-form HULK 86.
The guy is an absoloute beast.. I'd be happy to listen to offers.
11-25-2010, 11:02 PM #38
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Selling 81 Gabriel Agbonlahor If anybody is interested! One of the fastest players on fifa!

what do you want for him??
11-25-2010, 11:05 PM #39
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
what do you want for him??

Coins or players.
11-25-2010, 11:11 PM #40
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
okay how many coins or what sort of players
11-25-2010, 11:24 PM #41
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
okay how many coins or what sort of players

25k or top prem strikers!
11-26-2010, 07:35 PM #42
Original
League Champion
how much do you want, dont really wanna fork out loads for him as i have better but id like the tottenham side

Understandable. You can get him on the market for roughly 3,200.. I personally got him for 2400. Little tip, If your in a bidding war with somebody, bid on the 16th second, because as soon as you bid the clock doesnt stop, it continues going down to 0.

I Was going to sell you him for 3k, but Im not selling now /facepalm

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

If anybody's interested in Jose Bosingwa, 81 RWB, Im willing to listen to offers. I personally Think hes a solid RWB, Pace Is 85 I believe Smile

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I've heard theres a bronze pack glitch; allows you to get 3k from Bronze cards/players.. Anybody else heard about this?
11-26-2010, 08:42 PM #43
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
thanks for the tip pal, ill be sure to use it next time im in a bidding war Smile and if anyone has any german or bundesliga players of 80 or above then give me a shout Smile
11-27-2010, 05:48 PM #44
Original
League Champion
thanks for the tip pal, ill be sure to use it next time im in a bidding war Smile and if anyone has any german or bundesliga players of 80 or above then give me a shout Smile

Ive got Huntellar (ST) Frings,(CDM) Muller (ST) and Trochowski, (LM) Muller (ST) Neur (GK)..

I have an awful lot of players, 3 squads consisting of High quality players.. you name a Player i probably have him Smile

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
25k or top prem strikers!

Just quoting you so i can get your attention.. Ive heard of a new Bronze pack glitch, allows you to get 3,000 coins every time.. You heard anything?
11-27-2010, 08:05 PM #45
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
whats this bronze packs glitch?? xD
11-27-2010, 09:22 PM #46
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Ive got Huntellar (ST) Frings,(CDM) Muller (ST) and Trochowski, (LM) Muller (ST) Neur (GK)..

I have an awful lot of players, 3 squads consisting of High quality players.. you name a Player i probably have him Smile

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Just quoting you so i can get your attention.. Ive heard of a new Bronze pack glitch, allows you to get 3,000 coins every time.. You heard anything?

Drogba or Torres?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo