11-04-2010, 06:00 PM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Fifa 11 ultimate team is pretty damn drab at the moment. The over-priced players are actually crazy.. So this thread will hopefully be used for Trading between users and discussions on which players to buy..

I opened my first gold premium today and Got IN-form HULK 86.
The guy is an absoloute beast.. I'd be happy to listen to offers.
11-28-2010, 11:15 PM #56
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
Dancing Got A La Liga Side in the Making & the makings of Brazilian National Team..

If you start building a Spanish team set the formation to 3-4-1-2 I think it is. The passing is So fluid ( but Ive got Ozil + alonso in middile Winky Winky)

There's a trick with the Gold Packs "APPARENTLY" Where you select the pack with the face that appears three times.. They appear in a certain order, but i dont know if theres any truth in it

That was on fifa 10 lol There arn't three faces to choose from on this years.
11-29-2010, 05:30 PM #57
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
That was on fifa 10 lol There arn't three faces to choose from on this years.

yeah I Know it was on fifa 10 lol, Did it even work :/.. Plus on Fifa 11 I've had like 3 of the same, so im guessing thats rare?
11-29-2010, 09:05 PM #58
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
yeah I Know it was on fifa 10 lol, Did it even work :/.. Plus on Fifa 11 I've had like 3 of the same, so im guessing thats rare?

Well i've bought like 10 packs and i've never came across 3 faces, maybe it's rare on 11. Not sure :O
11-29-2010, 10:06 PM #59
Original
League Champion
I highly doubt That it has the desired effect.. I got Younis Kaboul, Alex Ferguson and like 8 contracts.. Was GUTTED
11-30-2010, 02:23 AM #60
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
I highly doubt That it has the desired effect.. I got Younis Kaboul, Alex Ferguson and like 8 contracts.. Was GUTTED

Please reply to that message mate.
11-30-2010, 02:21 PM #61
dm4050
Keeper
Dancing Got A La Liga Side in the Making & the makings of Brazilian National Team..

If you start building a Spanish team set the formation to 3-4-1-2 I think it is. The passing is So fluid ( but Ive got Ozil + alonso in middile Winky Winky)

There's a trick with the Gold Packs "APPARENTLY" Where you select the pack with the face that appears three times.. They appear in a certain order, but i dont know if theres any truth in it

ive heard about this 'three pack glitch' but not sure exactly how it works

i know some guy who got a lot of amazing players using said glitch
11-30-2010, 03:24 PM #62
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by dm4050 View Post
ive heard about this 'three pack glitch' but not sure exactly how it works

i know some guy who got a lot of amazing players using said glitch

But there is no three faces on packs anymore lol?
11-30-2010, 06:18 PM #63
Original
League Champion
Im sure theres a glitch; My mate got Maicon,Terry + Vicente Del Bosque (96 manager) in the same pack.. His team is amazing, Yet he says its just luck....
11-30-2010, 08:38 PM #64
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Im sure theres a glitch; My mate got Maicon,Terry + Vicente Del Bosque (96 manager) in the same pack.. His team is amazing, Yet he says its just luck....

It's all down to luck I think, unless it's like a gambling machine where it depends how many you buy on a certain purchase lets say 10 you get good players.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo