01-01-2011, 06:21 PM #1
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); looking to buy a torres on UT for the ps3, ill give you either my entire team(apart from reina) or ill sell them and give you the coins you want for him, if you wanted id even give you my vbux and loads of coins?
my team is :
You must login or register to view this content.

hit me back on here or send me a message on psn
psn: DrunkenLobOn
Last edited by Dutminator ; 01-01-2011 at 06:32 PM.
01-03-2011, 01:23 AM #2
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Bit fishy for me, you could easily sell them and buy Torres yourself?
01-03-2011, 05:54 PM #3
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Bit fishy for me, you could easily sell them and buy Torres yourself?

it doesnt matter now pal i managed to get one for 60k forlan ozil and higuain so its all good. reason i didnt want to sell them was becasue i wasnt sure i was gonna get enough due to the commission ea takes. and it helped that the lad i got him off was starting a bbva side and needed decent players, im no scammer i can promise you that Smile
01-03-2011, 06:28 PM #4
Matty579
Little One
i wanna get torres aswell... ive almost got the spain team...
just need torres and david villa to finish it :/
i had 120k yesterday but i got fabregas and terry... bout packs with rest and got puyol, buffon and IF de gea Smile
Last edited by Matty579 ; 01-03-2011 at 06:32 PM.
01-03-2011, 06:35 PM #5
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Matty579 View Post
i wanna get torres aswell... ive almost got the spain team...
just need torres and david villa to finish it :/
i had 120k yesterday but i got fabregas and terry... bout packs with rest and got puyol, buffon and IF de gea Smile

nice, i dont have the patience with packs, i barely get anything good. ive made myself the liverpool team now with a few changes such as ashley yound and adam johnson on the wings. actually works really well, and best thing is if i ever get bored i can sell torres and get a good team :P
01-03-2011, 06:44 PM #6
Matty579
Little One
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
nice, i dont have the patience with packs, i barely get anything good. ive made myself the liverpool team now with a few changes such as ashley yound and adam johnson on the wings. actually works really well, and best thing is if i ever get bored i can sell torres and get a good team :P

do you have gerrard???
and liverpool are meant to be getting ashley young and adam johnson in the next transfers so you might as well class them as liverpool players (in a weird way) Smile
01-03-2011, 07:11 PM #7
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
do you have gerrard???
and liverpool are meant to be getting ashley young and adam johnson in the next transfers so you might as well class them as liverpool players (in a weird way) Smile

nah youngs meant to be off to united and i dunno about johnson. although we do need to bring in some decent players i think but i doubt they'll give hodgson money if they are uncertain about his future at the club. and nah no gerrard unfortunately but i suppose it helps me in a way that it makes my team look worse so people will actually play me rather than leave when they saw 86-84-83 Smile
01-04-2011, 09:09 PM #8
Matty579
Little One
nah youngs meant to be off to united and i dunno about johnson. although we do need to bring in some decent players i think but i doubt they'll give hodgson money if they are uncertain about his future at the club. and nah no gerrard unfortunately but i suppose it helps me in a way that it makes my team look worse so people will actually play me rather than leave when they saw 86-84-83 Smile

true... i just play tornaments though so i ready up as fast as possible so they dont see Smile
and i think that young will come to us... young is are top transfer target so we'll just have to see
01-04-2011, 09:21 PM #9
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
true... i just play tornaments though so i ready up as fast as possible so they dont see Smile
and i think that young will come to us... young is are top transfer target so we'll just have to see

you liverpool or united? im scouse myself and i dont reckom we'd get young. i dont think they'll give roy the money, but they might let him shaft a few players like poulsen and the rest of the shite in the club
01-04-2011, 09:36 PM #10
Matty579
Little One
you liverpool or united? im scouse myself and i dont reckom we'd get young. i dont think they'll give roy the money, but they might let him shaft a few players like poulsen and the rest of the shite in the club

im liverpool lad
and it says it all on the liverpool website... look at the tranfer section... and we're meant to be getting rid or babel and lucas...
were also getting honda, elia and possibly adebayor

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo