01-01-2011, 06:21 PM #1
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); looking to buy a torres on UT for the ps3, ill give you either my entire team(apart from reina) or ill sell them and give you the coins you want for him, if you wanted id even give you my vbux and loads of coins?
my team is :
You must login or register to view this content.

hit me back on here or send me a message on psn
psn: DrunkenLobOn
Last edited by Dutminator ; 01-01-2011 at 06:32 PM.
01-04-2011, 09:43 PM #11
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Matty579 View Post
im liverpool lad
and it says it all on the liverpool website... look at the tranfer section... and we're meant to be getting rid or babel and lucas...
were also getting honda, elia and possibly adebayor

i heard about honda and elia a while back, and we were meant to be signing dzeko in the summer but looks like city will go for him now. and i dunno about adebayor, i dont think we would fork out the money for him. and i would give lucas a chance, hes not great but hes a squad player still, but him on the bench give him the odd run out( but i suppose thats unfair on him) but id get rid of babel first oppurtunity we get :P
01-04-2011, 09:51 PM #12
Matty579
Little One
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
i heard about honda and elia a while back, and we were meant to be signing dzeko in the summer but looks like city will go for him now. and i dunno about adebayor, i dont think we would fork out the money for him. and i would give lucas a chance, hes not great but hes a squad player still, but him on the bench give him the odd run out( but i suppose thats unfair on him) but id get rid of babel first oppurtunity we get :P

city are getting dzeko... so adebayor will get sold, its just a matter of time... they dont need him cos of tevez, balotelli and now dzeko...
i think lucas is a quality player and we should keep him for atleast another season... and i think babel is amazing... its just he never gets a chance to show what he can do... and he gets played out of position... there was also some talk on that cassano but im not sure bout him yet
heres the transfers: You must login or register to view this content.
01-04-2011, 09:53 PM #13
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
city are getting dzeko... so adebayor will get sold, its just a matter of time... they dont need him cos of tevez, balotelli and now dzeko...
i think lucas is a quality player and we should keep him for atleast another season... and i think babel is amazing... its just he never gets a chance to show what he can do... and he gets played out of position... there was also some talk on that cassano but im not sure bout him yet
heres the transfers: You must login or register to view this content.

i dont know, he has his spells babel but i dont think we can afford to take that chance on him but thats just me, i also dont think he exploits his pace enough. and yeah id keep lucas, he looks to be sharpening up abit. and i think cassano is past his best now and same with adebayor :P
01-04-2011, 10:07 PM #14
Matty579
Little One
i dont know, he has his spells babel but i dont think we can afford to take that chance on him but thats just me, i also dont think he exploits his pace enough. and yeah id keep lucas, he looks to be sharpening up abit. and i think cassano is past his best now and same with adebayor :P

yep... we just need another striker up there with torres
01-04-2011, 10:11 PM #15
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
yep... we just need another striker up there with torres

i think our priorities are a forward, a left back, a right back(a proper one) and a half decent left winger. maybe another centre half when jamie goes
01-04-2011, 10:29 PM #16
Matty579
Little One
i think our priorities are a forward, a left back, a right back(a proper one) and a half decent left winger. maybe another centre half when jamie goes

yep... we're meant to be getting huth :wtf:
01-04-2011, 10:34 PM #17
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
yep... we're meant to be getting huth :wtf:

hmm i suppose he aint terrible, btw gonna upload a few more to your goal page in 5 Smile
01-04-2011, 10:50 PM #18
Matty579
Little One
hmm i suppose he aint terrible, btw gonna upload a few more to your goal page in 5 Smile

ok mate... i'll have a look at them in a min
01-05-2011, 09:49 PM #19
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
ok mate... i'll have a look at them in a min

looks like roys getting sacked in the morning Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo