01-30-2011, 06:57 PM #1
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and iWarrior have a club going. the record is W-29 D-2 L-5
all the 5 games we lost would have been won easily if we had a keeper as the CPU keeper is awful.
Post your pros rating , psn name and timezone on here if you would like to be our keeper
cheers Smile
01-30-2011, 08:06 PM #11
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
How about 5-2-1-2 ?

Atleast give me some opportunities to get forward?
I'll settle for CAM
01-30-2011, 08:23 PM #12
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post
How about 5-2-1-2 ?

Atleast give me some opportunities to get forward?
I'll settle for CAM

Nope, we don't need anymore attacking mate. Obviously you can push forward on the attack but we want someone who will play good balls through to us strikers. Aswell as getting back to defend. If you think you could do that then your in the club if not just tell us so we can end this now.
01-30-2011, 09:53 PM #13
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Alright, but i've been doing all the passage challenges (got the silver medal) so If I played as a cam/rw/lw I could put non-stop crosses into you, so if one o you have a 6ft pro... He'd be untouchable?
01-30-2011, 10:07 PM #14
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Alright, but i've been doing all the passage challenges (got the silver medal) so If I played as a cam/rw/lw I could put non-stop crosses into you, so if one o you have a 6ft pro... He'd be untouchable?

what formation are you wanting us to play as were doing class with 5-3-2
01-31-2011, 04:16 PM #15
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
what formation are you wanting us to play as were doing class with 5-3-2

I honestly don't mind mate, I'm just helping you out by providing tactics, trust me, the 2>1 tactic generally works, my friends do it on xbox (very average fifa players) and they're about 20-1-3 ?
01-31-2011, 04:30 PM #16
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
I honestly don't mind mate, I'm just helping you out by providing tactics, trust me, the 2>1 tactic generally works, my friends do it on xbox (very average fifa players) and they're about 20-1-3 ?

Me and chris have both said you very welcome to play in midfield for us and we dont mind you getting forward, but we need someone to tackle back aswell. its your choice pal
01-31-2011, 05:13 PM #17
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Yeh, I'm accepting the fact that I'm now a Midfield player, I'm just providing you with tactics commonly used by friend on mine in real life Smile

If I accept this invitation, will there EVER be a chance for me to go back to my roots and play a striking role again?

E.G if one of you in offline?

Me and chris have both said you very welcome to play in midfield for us and we dont mind you getting forward, but we need someone to tackle back aswell. its your choice pal
01-31-2011, 05:21 PM #18
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Yeh, I'm accepting the fact that I'm now a Midfield player, I'm just providing you with tactics commonly used by friend on mine in real life Smile

If I accept this invitation, will there EVER be a chance for me to go back to my roots and play a striking role again?

E.G if one of you in offline?

maybe, but the truth is we dont tend to play if one of us is offline as we sort out when we are on while on msn. but at some point i might drop into midfield for a few games but im not sure tbh. do you wanna join then coz we are online now Smile
01-31-2011, 05:28 PM #19
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?

maybe, but the truth is we dont tend to play if one of us is offline as we sort out when we are on while on msn. but at some point i might drop into midfield for a few games but im not sure tbh. do you wanna join then coz we are online now Smile

Lool, alright guys. I'll join... but i can't play for a while... mum banned me from PS3 :carling:
playing to much FiFA /facepalm
:whistle:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo