01-30-2011, 06:57 PM #1
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and iWarrior have a club going. the record is W-29 D-2 L-5
all the 5 games we lost would have been won easily if we had a keeper as the CPU keeper is awful.
Post your pros rating , psn name and timezone on here if you would like to be our keeper
cheers Smile
01-30-2011, 07:05 PM #2
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
oh i see how it is...

Quit my team and form your own.
Yeh, thats the community spirit guys.
01-30-2011, 07:24 PM #3
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post
oh i see how it is...

Quit my team and form your own.
Yeh, thats the community spirit guys.

i fail to see why we have to play for your team, we did, we didnt like it so we made our own. nothing wrong with that is there?

The following user thanked Dutminator for this useful post:

cmms07
01-30-2011, 07:26 PM #4
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
No, i'm not saying there is any problem...
Just, you could've said that I was doing something wrong instead of hiding your frowns.

Now look, i'm clubless. and you two are on a runaway mission.. /facepalm
01-30-2011, 07:33 PM #5
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Just, you could've said that I was doing something wrong instead of hiding your frowns.

what happened to doherty and all the other people who wanted to join your nGu team, you could easily put a good team together
01-30-2011, 07:39 PM #6
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.

Who are you to tell me I havn't got community spirit mate? Atleast i've donated and commited to the forums unlike some. Don't come in here flaming because we don't wanna have a club with you. It's not upto you if we can have our own club or not is it?

The following user thanked iWarrior for this useful post:

cmms07
01-30-2011, 07:43 PM #7
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
what happened to doherty and all the other people who wanted to join your nGu team, you could easily put a good team together

They're hardly online - it was only you's who I managed to get a regular game with.

Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Who are you to tell me I havn't got community spirit mate? Atleast i've donated and commited to the forums unlike some. Don't come in here flaming because we don't wanna have a club with you. It's not upto you if we can have our own club or not is it?

You know what... I apologise - you've donate REAL money. I accept that.

However, I still feel that you could've told me that "Your useless with a ball" etc. Instead of just leaving.
01-30-2011, 07:57 PM #8
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
They're hardly online - it was only you's who I managed to get a regular game with.

You know what... I apologise - you've donate REAL money. I accept that.

However, I still feel that you could've told me that "Your useless with a ball" etc. Instead of just leaving.

me and chris just wanted our players as strikers but we couldnt both have that in your team, we never said you were uselss
01-30-2011, 07:59 PM #9
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
me and chris just wanted our players as strikers but we couldnt both have that in your team, we never said you were uselss

Technically, if we played 5-2-3 we could :carling:

I'd be happy to be a wide man (If you're going to allow me on the team)
01-30-2011, 08:05 PM #10
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Technically, if we played 5-2-3 we could :carling:

I'd be happy to be a wide man (If you're going to allow me on the team)

we play 5-3-2 and if your willing to play in midfield and stay there and not roam to much then your welcome to be on the team. we dont want to play a formation that has wide forwards as me and chris want to be able to play central roles. its completely your choice mate Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo