02-13-2011, 05:00 PM #1
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); fail !! Mod please close
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vArA0zEs1uQ[/ame]
Last edited by Car Lover ; 02-14-2011 at 10:49 AM.
02-13-2011, 05:13 PM #2
Lucky7
'L' For Lucky!
Repeating the word 'this is not a scam' when you have 50rep just making people more concious that your a scammer. From what i've read i would say he's a scammer just to let you guys know with my opinions.
02-13-2011, 05:18 PM #3
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Really mate? Claim how im scamming you here ?
You put a card up for sale and i trade my card for yours or other way around ?
02-13-2011, 05:19 PM #4
Helios
Coolest Kid Around.
Without proof no one is going to believe you :/
02-13-2011, 05:22 PM #5
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Originally posted by Lucky7 View Post
Repeating the word 'this is not a scam' when you have 50rep just making people more concious that your a scammer. From what i've read i would say he's a scammer just to let you guys know with my opinions.

You put a card up for sale and i trade my card for yours or other way around ? /facepalm

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by Helios View Post
Without proof no one is going to believe you :/

I understand your point completley, but im not taking anything of you. its just trading.
02-13-2011, 05:25 PM #6
Originally posted by X View Post
Hey NGU,

Ive found out how to duplicate cards ! yes for real ! Now dont judge or anything its is really simple glitch ! Now i will be updating this thread with the players i have to TRADE. I have to trade otherwise i loose the 3rd card.

Im not trying to scam anyone( im not like that ) im not even asking for anything just if you guys would want some of the cards.
I can only do 1 player at a time as it is a quite precise glitch.

If you do the trade you can sell the player but however i cant otherwise i only have 2 that i have purchased.

Questions

Q: Is this a scam ?
A: Absolutely not, im not asking anything from you just trading

Q: How do you do this ?
A: I have to already have the player and buy the same again. I will move them about a bit and it will confuse the game and give me a third.

Q: Is This Real
A: Ofcourse, what do i have to gain by faking it ?

Q: Why cant you sell them
A: Because it gives me a third player from a glitch, if i sell the " Magic" 3rd cards disapears.

The Players

Arshavin X2

All im asking for is a trade.
Thanks for reading.

Psn- West_Ham_Fan98

add me or i'll add you, i'll help you out to see if it works Smile as long as no info is being sent it's not a scam and he's not taking anything free, chill out guys No

The following user thanked wacko101 for this useful post:

Car Lover
02-13-2011, 05:25 PM #7
Lucky7
'L' For Lucky!
You put a card up for sale and i trade my card for yours or other way around ? /facepalm

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I understand your point completley, but im not taking anything of you. its just trading.

You claim you can duplicate players when it is nearly impossible, you need to provide proof for people to believe you, as you are a new comer.
02-13-2011, 05:32 PM #8
Can you add me mate, cant get to my ps3 at the moment. We'll trade later on.
Thanks for understanding that there is no way possible to scam from trading :p

West_Ham_Fan98 doesn't work? no problem Smile
02-13-2011, 05:32 PM #9
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Originally posted by wacko101 View Post
add me or i'll add you, i'll help you out to see if it works Smile as long as no info is being sent it's not a scam and he's not taking anything free, chill out guys No

Can you add me mate, cant get to my ps3 at the moment. We'll trade later on.
Thanks for understanding that there is no way possible to scam from trading :p

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by Lucky7 View Post
You claim you can duplicate players when it is nearly impossible, you need to provide proof for people to believe you, as you are a new comer.[/Q

Proof of what, i can trade ? All im saying is that i can duplicate and when i do i will update the thread with the players i want to trade.
02-13-2011, 05:33 PM #10
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Originally posted by wacko101 View Post
West_Ham_Fan98 doesn't work? no problem Smile

Oh sorry, its something along that line:embarrassed: try
West_Ham_Fan_98

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo