02-13-2011, 05:00 PM #1
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); fail !! Mod please close
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vArA0zEs1uQ[/ame]
Last edited by Car Lover ; 02-14-2011 at 10:49 AM.
02-13-2011, 05:45 PM #11
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
added u.........
02-13-2011, 06:49 PM #12
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
why not just tell everyone the glitch.... or PM it to people or w/e
02-13-2011, 07:18 PM #13
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by X View Post
Hey NGU,

Ive found out how to duplicate cards ! yes for real ! Now dont judge or anything its is really simple glitch ! Now i will be updating this thread with the players i have to TRADE. I have to trade otherwise i loose the 3rd card.

Im not trying to scam anyone( im not like that ) im not even asking for anything just if you guys would want some of the cards.
I can only do 1 player at a time as it is a quite precise glitch.

If you do the trade you can sell the player but however i cant otherwise i only have 2 that i have purchased.

Questions

Q: Is this a scam ?
A: Absolutely not, im not asking anything from you just trading

Q: How do you do this ?
A: I have to already have the player and buy the same again. I will move them about a bit and it will confuse the game and give me a third.

Q: Is This Real
A: Ofcourse, what do i have to gain by faking it ?

Q: Why cant you sell them
A: Because it gives me a third player from a glitch, if i sell the " Magic" 3rd cards disapears.

The Players

Arshavin X2

All im asking for is a trade.
Thanks for reading.

Psn- West_Ham_Fan98

you say you cant sell the duped player. well in that case if it were me trading with you id expect the original because this is abit of a rip off if you plan to give someone the dupe for their market value. if that person decides a month down the line they wanna sell up and they traded 100ks worth with you then they've lost 100k for all intents and purposes. and if you cant sell the duped player how can you trade them?

im not having a go pal, im just curious is all
02-13-2011, 07:19 PM #14
pvkd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
you say you cant sell the duped player. well in that case if it were me trading with you id expect the original because this is abit of a rip off if you plan to give someone the dupe for their market value. if that person decides a month down the line they wanna sell up and they traded 100ks worth with you then they've lost 100k for all intents and purposes. and if you cant sell the duped player how can you trade them?

why cant he post a tut:sleep:
02-13-2011, 07:21 PM #15
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iFuzey
why cant he post a tut:sleep:

no idea pal, he might just be all talk but i guess i cant really say that without proof. its his 'glitch' so just leave him to it. id just be curious if you were planning on doing anything mate Smile
02-13-2011, 07:23 PM #16
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW

I understand your point. i would let them go for a bit less, but nothing rediculous. And i dont know the answer to the last question, for some reason you can only trade. If you try and sell it the 3rd disapears.
02-13-2011, 07:24 PM #17
pvkd
Can’t trickshot me!
no idea pal, he might just be all talk but i guess i cant really say that without proof. its his 'glitch' so just leave him to it. id just be curious if you were planning on doing anything mate Smile

Yeah but tbh I dont think hes fo' real, I mean i've never seen him on FIFA Forums before, and I mean if it was iWarrior or liamhurly or, you ofcourse it more beleivable you know?:dingding:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

I understant your point. i would let them go for a bit less, but nothing rediculous. And i dont know the answer to the last question, for some reason you can only trade. If you try and sell it the 3rd disapears.

Do my Cahill?
02-13-2011, 07:26 PM #18
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Originally posted by iFuzey
Yeah but tbh I dont think hes fo' real, I mean i've never seen him on FIFA Forums before, and I mean if it was iWarrior or liamhurly or, you ofcourse it more beleivable you know?:dingding:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Do my Cahill?

I used to be on the Fifa 10 Forums, and i didnt like the new layout of the Fifa 11 forums. And i only just got back online because i got a new ps3 and forgot my account info. Luckily saved it on my iPod
02-13-2011, 07:27 PM #19
pvkd
Can’t trickshot me!
I used to be on the Fifa 10 Forums, and i didnt like the new layout of the Fifa 11 forums. And i only just got back online because i got a new ps3 and forgot my account info. Luckily saved it on my iPod

...Do my Cahill?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo