10-10-2011, 03:14 PM #1
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you haven't already seen, there is a free gold pack thing going about. Just be careful when doing it as there is a good chance you could be banned. Here is what one of the EA mods had to say:

You must login or register to view this content.

Personally, I am not doing this and don't recommend doing it either. Just be careful.

The following 3 users say thank you to Neymar for this useful post:

Cpt.Slow, savillbros, Sharpie
10-10-2011, 03:38 PM #2
thed0c
Gym leader
Originally posted by Neymar View Post
If you haven't already seen, there is a free gold pack thing going about. Just be careful when doing it as there is a good chance you could be banned. Here is what one of the EA mods had to say:

You must login or register to view this content.

Personally, I am not doing this and don't recommend doing it either. Just be careful.

any idea on how to do it ?

The following 2 users groaned at thed0c for this awful post:

Mr. Bean, savillbros
10-10-2011, 03:58 PM #3
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
I'm ****ed if that's the case :P

EDIT

Also it's not our fault, and the amount of users doing this I doubt they will ban.
Last edited by iWarrior ; 10-10-2011 at 04:02 PM.

The following user thanked iWarrior for this useful post:

GoonerSam
10-10-2011, 04:03 PM #4
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
I'm ****ed if that's the case :P

EDIT

Also it's not our fault, and the amount of users doing this I doubt they will ban.

How can you tell that the masses are doing this glitch? And also, how is it not our fault? Happy
10-10-2011, 04:03 PM #5
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
Good thing that when I tried to do it it didn't work :p
10-10-2011, 04:09 PM #6
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post
How can you tell that the masses are doing this glitch? And also, how is it not our fault? Happy

There was like 10k views on another gaming website on the thread lots are doing it mate, and also the last glitch wireless one where you could get lots of packs over an over none got banned for that?
10-10-2011, 04:14 PM #7
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Ahh 10k+ people are never gonna get banned, market would crash + people would rage Happy

Thanks for the info mate, I was getting worried :P
10-10-2011, 04:16 PM #8
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post
Ahh 10k+ people are never gonna get banned, market would crash + people would rage Happy

Thanks for the info mate, I was getting worried :P

Meh, I haven't ever seen a story were EA actually banned :P the amount of accounts I have created is unreal Winky Winky
10-10-2011, 04:24 PM #9
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Meh, I haven't ever seen a story were EA actually banned :P the amount of accounts I have created is unreal Winky Winky

Apart from the time when people did the free pack glitch in Fifa 10. They were all console banned.

The following user thanked Neymar for this useful post:

Sharpie
10-10-2011, 04:25 PM #10
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Neymar View Post
Apart from the time when people did the free pack glitch in Fifa 10. They were all console banned.

Hmm well I done it, I didn't get banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo