10-10-2011, 03:14 PM #1
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you haven't already seen, there is a free gold pack thing going about. Just be careful when doing it as there is a good chance you could be banned. Here is what one of the EA mods had to say:

You must login or register to view this content.

Personally, I am not doing this and don't recommend doing it either. Just be careful.

The following 3 users say thank you to Neymar for this useful post:

Cpt.Slow, savillbros, Sharpie
10-10-2011, 04:27 PM #11
Caspa
Retired Mod
**** that, I'm continuing.
10-10-2011, 04:28 PM #12
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Neymar just leave it if we get banned then we gambled

And if we do EA ARE ****ING STUPID LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY THEY LOSE AND THEY MADE THE GLITCH NOT ARE FAULT WE FOUND IT!
10-10-2011, 04:56 PM #13
Caspa
Retired Mod
They can't ban everyone, they're bluffing.

The following user thanked Caspa for this useful post:

lamb-tika-scope
10-10-2011, 05:04 PM #14
The Weeknd
Runin' This Joint
Originally posted by MommasMumOnline View Post
Neymar just leave it if we get banned then we gambled

And if we do EA ARE ****ING STUPID LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY THEY LOSE AND THEY MADE THE GLITCH NOT ARE FAULT WE FOUND IT!

Fancy linking me somewhere that tells you how to do it for PS3? or is it just xbox?
10-10-2011, 05:08 PM #15
Xbox 180
A.K.A T4SSY
damn i cant do the glitch i'm at uni :FU:
10-10-2011, 05:10 PM #16
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
yeh, I agree with you lot, they won't ban all of us.. They'll probably just ban those who abused it dramatically (like 50+ packs) and those who found the glitch.

But I doubt they'll even ban them.
10-10-2011, 05:35 PM #17
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post
yeh, I agree with you lot, they won't ban all of us.. They'll probably just ban those who abused it dramatically (like 50+ packs) and those who found the glitch.

But I doubt they'll even ban them.

Me gone again xD
10-10-2011, 05:48 PM #18
Caspa
Retired Mod
Just pulled RVP in a pack, if they ban me now I'll literally cry.

The following user thanked Caspa for this useful post:

GoonerSam
10-10-2011, 05:49 PM #19
amir7863
Little One
Theres nothing on EA regulations that says the number of personas you can use to link to your account. Having said the ps3 allows you to have 16 accounts, so if you've dont it 16 times then i think you'll be ok. 1 game disk per household right, not per ps3 and not per account. No one will get banned, don't worry. EA are money hungry plus you didn't install any patches like black ops to do the prestige glitch so they can't compare. It's EA's fault for leaving this loop hole open. All they will do is patch this loophole.

The following user thanked amir7863 for this useful post:

TheLen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo