01-06-2012, 04:46 AM #1
eDeityy
NGU's Resident Author
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am ****ing terrible at finishing. I will play games and keep 55%+ possession, but then lose as a result of a crosswhore scoring a header or a simple pass across the box on me. I really don't have that big of a problem defending: I just get frustrated after I miss seven or eight chances one-on-one with the goalkeeper. I hit the upper-ninety cross bar TWICE today, one on the first shot, and then one on the follow-up.

What do I do?
01-16-2012, 02:29 PM #20
Best tip I could give you ,
Is to slow down when you reach the box , and delicately Aim the left stick towards the side of the net you are aiming at.
Finesse shots and skill shots with L2 are great to master for finishing too.
01-17-2012, 03:23 AM #21
FifaPlayer
Do a barrel roll!
i kinda have the same problem :(
01-19-2012, 09:01 PM #22
x4g-
BF3->COD
arena arena arena like the guy above said ! Smile
01-20-2012, 02:12 AM #23
R1+O for curved shots, dont over-power it.
L1+O Lob shot, depends on dinstance how hard it should go, practice it.
01-20-2012, 06:06 AM #24
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Don't use arena, It's better to play single player on amateur difficulty because you want to practice aiming shots in TELE.

Remember in TELE, you need to consider where your player is facing if he's facing towards goal in tele then you need to put the analog at a top right angle to score in the bottom/top left corner. That's if the goal you're scoring in is on the right of the pitch.

When playing in single player you can press start and customise the CPU settings, make all the players have 0 acceleration and 0 positioning etc. when you're done with that you can now run toward the goal without any real bother from the opponent, meaning you're now able to constantly practice your shot in TELE.

If that has confused you, just keep playing because "practice makes perfect" is exactly the case with FIFA, I used to be exactly the same as you but now I'm a lot better.
01-22-2012, 02:21 AM #25

yes
01-22-2012, 01:36 PM #26
check what your settings are on for shooting, you might be on semi or manual and that could be why your struggling, if that's not the reason try doing 2v1's against a goalkeeper and stuff like that till you don't need to and are confident at scoring 1v1's
01-23-2012, 09:04 PM #27
Originally posted by eDeityy View Post
I am ****ing terrible at finishing. I will play games and keep 55%+ possession, but then lose as a result of a crosswhore scoring a header or a simple pass across the box on me. I really don't have that big of a problem defending: I just get frustrated after I miss seven or eight chances one-on-one with the goalkeeper. I hit the upper-ninety cross bar TWICE today, one on the first shot, and then one on the follow-up.

What do I do?

Just use your skill to make GK dive in a direction and just score. try in arena

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by lt

Dont practice on lob, it is too hard and online the GK doesnt move the same when you make him move.
01-25-2012, 02:38 AM #28
If you wanna add some fancy pancy stuff to your shots when your one on one with the goalkeeper, rabona that fooker.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo