09-12-2015, 09:14 PM #1
Bayern-Beam
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys today i came with another video , first of all FUT Draft is a mode which will be in UT that you won't use your squad , instead you will choose a player out of 5 in each position , so let's say that you want to select the captain they will show you some really good players , then for each position you will select either a def,med or att there will always be players , and you can make the squad depending on how you like it , some people just want good stats others like high chemistry and that's what makes it so good. Also as Being said by EA , they said that you will need 15k to enter it , but you won't lose a penny because you will win rewards with each win ( max 5 i think ) even if you lose on the first match you will have rewards. That's all i know right now about it , also i made this video to show you the gameplay and FUT Draft

the gameplay shows that EA reduced the efficiency of pace and long shots but i think that the volleys and headers are too OP , you will see in the video.
Thank you everyone hope you enjoy it.
09-13-2015, 01:53 AM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Beam View Post
Hey guys today i came with another video , first of all FUT Draft is a mode which will be in UT that you won't use your squad , instead you will choose a player out of 5 in each position , so let's say that you want to select the captain they will show you some really good players , then for each position you will select either a def,med or att there will always be players , and you can make the squad depending on how you like it , some people just want good stats others like high chemistry and that's what makes it so good. Also as Being said by EA , they said that you will need 15k to enter it , but you won't lose a penny because you will win rewards with each win ( max 5 i think ) even if you lose on the first match you will have rewards. That's all i know right now about it , also i made this video to show you the gameplay and FUT Draft

the gameplay shows that EA reduced the efficiency of pace and long shots but i think that the volleys and headers are too OP , you will see in the video.

Nice video Smile
09-13-2015, 04:30 AM #3
Bayern-Beam
Do a barrel roll!
thanks , i just want the people to know about it to prepare for it
09-13-2015, 01:33 PM #4
jaaaasonx
League Champion

i tried it and enjoyed it. It gives people the chance to play with players they have never had . And nice over head kick btw Enzo
09-13-2015, 02:39 PM #5
Bayern-Beam
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah because i think it will be hard to get some good players this year unless you pay a lot for packs , because trading will be so hard this maybe a way that ea think people will forget how they ruined the market
09-13-2015, 04:20 PM #6
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Yeah because i think it will be hard to get some good players this year unless you pay a lot for packs , because trading will be so hard this maybe a way that ea think people will forget how they ruined the market

yeah true brother
09-14-2015, 03:42 PM #7
Hopefully this can revive fifa, not a fan of how the market works now. It would be nice to be able to try out various players using this mode. I bet, knowing EA, the players will be terrible once the games out. Demos are false hopes.
09-14-2015, 05:21 PM #8
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Hopefully this can revive fifa, not a fan of how the market works now. It would be nice to be able to try out various players using this mode. I bet, knowing EA, the players will be terrible once the games out. Demos are false hopes.

No more coin glitching :wato:
09-14-2015, 06:11 PM #9
Thing that i'm interested in, is that will price ranges still be available?
Like the main reason they put it there is to try and disable coinsellers yet they still can do it Gasp
Also unlucky selections :p I usually got ronaldo or messi in RW or LW
09-14-2015, 06:57 PM #10
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by 694life View Post
Thing that i'm interested in, is that will price ranges still be available?
Like the main reason they put it there is to try and disable coinsellers yet they still can do it Gasp
Also unlucky selections :p I usually got ronaldo or messi in RW or LW

yeah, they will. Watch this:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo