09-12-2015, 09:14 PM #1
Bayern-Beam
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys today i came with another video , first of all FUT Draft is a mode which will be in UT that you won't use your squad , instead you will choose a player out of 5 in each position , so let's say that you want to select the captain they will show you some really good players , then for each position you will select either a def,med or att there will always be players , and you can make the squad depending on how you like it , some people just want good stats others like high chemistry and that's what makes it so good. Also as Being said by EA , they said that you will need 15k to enter it , but you won't lose a penny because you will win rewards with each win ( max 5 i think ) even if you lose on the first match you will have rewards. That's all i know right now about it , also i made this video to show you the gameplay and FUT Draft

the gameplay shows that EA reduced the efficiency of pace and long shots but i think that the volleys and headers are too OP , you will see in the video.
Thank you everyone hope you enjoy it.
09-14-2015, 08:08 PM #11
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
yeah, they will. Watch this:

OMG. " New security Measures that will help prevent coin glitching on a mass scale "
Yet still we can just get accounts or let them go on our accounts and do it Sal
09-14-2015, 09:08 PM #12
Bayern-Beam
Do a barrel roll!
i think there will be coin sellers but not like the previous years , because the web app will be back so i think there will be autobuyers , but i have seen most of the sites got closed due to last year. i really wish the game would be fair like in fut11 and 12 unlike last year as you face a whole toty team each 4-5 matches.
09-15-2015, 11:01 AM #13
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Hi,

If you didn't know you can play Fifa16 Demo for free Smile Search Youtube for the videos on ti

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo