12-29-2011, 07:14 PM #1
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sizzuz Coins: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team (PS3 Only)
Over ONE BILLION coins sold for PS3

You must login or register to view this content.

New Business Model
Sizzuz Coins is now trading as a wholesaler only, in order to simplify the process of selling coins and provide the best possible service to customers. If you're a reseller, get in touch via Skype (sizzuz) to discuss a deal that gives you access to competitively-priced coins in bulk lots, complete with the most advanced service of its kind.

Contact
Please contact me on Skype if you have serious enquiries regarding coin sales. Contact for any other reason will likely be ignored!
PM me here if Skype is unavailable...

You must login or register to view this content.

WARNING

Recently there have been scammer(s) using mine and other coin sellers' names in order to trick unsuspecting people into paying for coins or autobuying software, thinking they are talking to a genuine seller. ALWAYS check the Skype account name (NOT the display name) to ensure that it is "sizzuz" (one such scammer uses a Skype account "sizzuz.", note the full stop). Be wary of any suspicious behaviour and note that I will NEVER sell any software to anyone for any amount of money or coins. Buy from trusted, genuine sellers only!
Last edited by Sizzuz ; 06-04-2012 at 09:23 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Sizzuz for this useful post:

Alex, dannyrhinos89, echdennis, Implicit, Koltz, morgan8088, Problem?, RyanCharlton-, SamosFifa, vTiger.
12-29-2011, 08:14 PM #11
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
WOW! This guy is very, very legit. If you're going to buy, buy from him. I just bought 350k coins. I got them instantly. Thank you very much. Happy

The following user thanked Ultimate-Playa for this useful post:

vTiger.
12-29-2011, 08:18 PM #12
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Thank you very much. Happy

Same to you Happy
12-29-2011, 08:19 PM #13
Originally posted by Sizzuz View Post
Sizzuz Coins: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team (PS3 Only)

I'm new to NGU but certainly not new to coin sales! If you purchase from me via NGU I would greatly appreciate a post in here to let others know that I am legit.

Prices
-Per 100k: 10 GBP / 12 EUR / 16 USD / 16 AUD
-This is a flat rate. There is no bulk discount. Non-negotiable.
-MINIMUM 100k

Tax
-I currently cover EA's 5% tax for all purchases of 500k coins or over. This must all be in the one transaction.

Payment
-Payment is via Paypal
-Buyer goes first. There are absolutely NO exceptions to this.

Contact
It's preferable if you contact me on Skype if you wish to discuss anything relating to PS3 coin sales.
Otherwise send me a PM or post in here.

2.4 million vBux for 250k coins? 1.2 million=£10
12-29-2011, 08:23 PM #14
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
I'm entirely new to the concept of vBux (ie. I have no idea what it is) and I doubt it will be something I'm interested in. For the sake of simplicity I'll keep it to cash only for now.
12-29-2011, 08:35 PM #15
I'm entirely new to the concept of vBux (ie. I have no idea what it is) and I doubt it will be something I'm interested in. For the sake of simplicity I'll keep it to cash only for now.

vBux will come helpfull if your gonna stay on the site you can buy premium for around 1.2 which is worth £10 and when your premium your more trusted so you will be to do more sales and be trusted more Smile

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Same to you Happy

do you take PayPal
12-29-2011, 08:36 PM #16
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Reeeem. View Post

do you take PayPal

Yes, in fact I only take Paypal
12-29-2011, 08:38 PM #17
Yes, in fact I only take Paypal