12-29-2011, 07:14 PM #1
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sizzuz Coins: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team (PS3 Only)
Over ONE BILLION coins sold for PS3

You must login or register to view this content.

New Business Model
Sizzuz Coins is now trading as a wholesaler only, in order to simplify the process of selling coins and provide the best possible service to customers. If you're a reseller, get in touch via Skype (sizzuz) to discuss a deal that gives you access to competitively-priced coins in bulk lots, complete with the most advanced service of its kind.

Contact
Please contact me on Skype if you have serious enquiries regarding coin sales. Contact for any other reason will likely be ignored!
PM me here if Skype is unavailable...

You must login or register to view this content.

WARNING

Recently there have been scammer(s) using mine and other coin sellers' names in order to trick unsuspecting people into paying for coins or autobuying software, thinking they are talking to a genuine seller. ALWAYS check the Skype account name (NOT the display name) to ensure that it is "sizzuz" (one such scammer uses a Skype account "sizzuz.", note the full stop). Be wary of any suspicious behaviour and note that I will NEVER sell any software to anyone for any amount of money or coins. Buy from trusted, genuine sellers only!
Last edited by Sizzuz ; 06-04-2012 at 09:23 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Sizzuz for this useful post:

Alex, dannyrhinos89, echdennis, Implicit, Koltz, morgan8088, Problem?, RyanCharlton-, SamosFifa, vTiger.
01-24-2012, 02:32 PM #65
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jafar1 View Post
Can you do it with out Skype i dont have it and never used it :S

It's not that terrifying. Give it a try.
01-24-2012, 02:36 PM #66
Originally posted by Sizzuz View Post
It's not that terrifying. Give it a try.

lol but why do need skype for?, i dont have a webcam, but in understand ppl use it for a team viewing thing or something
01-25-2012, 04:32 PM #67
Originally posted by jafar1 View Post
lol but why do need skype for?, i dont have a webcam, but in understand ppl use it for a team viewing thing or something

You don't use it for teamviewing... you have 'TEAMVIEWER' for that, skype is more like an easier way to communicate rather then using MSN.

And im purchasing 1.3M off this guy, are you sure you won't run out of supply sizzuz?
01-29-2012, 01:58 PM #68
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SamosFifa View Post
You don't use it for teamviewing... you have 'TEAMVIEWER' for that, skype is more like an easier way to communicate rather then using MSN.

And im purchasing 1.3M off this guy, are you sure you won't run out of supply sizzuz?

Certain. Whether it's 100 thousand or 100 million, I've got it covered.

Bump Winky Winky
01-29-2012, 02:50 PM #69
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
Sorting a deal out with sizzuz now, ill tell you if hes trusted.

NOTE QUICK EASY NICE PERSON SECOND TIME I DEALT WITH HIM FIRST TIME I WENT FIRST ALL WENT SMOOTH.
Last edited by xStefan ; 01-29-2012 at 03:09 PM.
02-01-2012, 07:15 AM #70
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
Due to ongoing issues with Paypal I will soon be switching to moneybookers.com, a much more secure and flexible payment option for all involved. If you would like to buy coins from me in future I strongly recommend getting a moneybookers account.
02-01-2012, 09:51 AM #71
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Due to ongoing issues with Paypal I will soon be switching to moneybookers.com, a much more secure and flexible payment option for all involved. If you would like to buy coins from me in future I strongly recommend getting a moneybookers account.

Is this shop still open mate? Also how many coins do you have in total? if you don't mind me asking.... Winky Winky
02-01-2012, 10:19 AM #72
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 8mm View Post
Is this shop still open mate? Also how many coins do you have in total? if you don't mind me asking.... Winky Winky

I have as much as you need. Like I said, whether it's 100 thousand or 100 million, I've got them ready to go!

And yeah I'm still accepting Paypal payments for now. Just bear in mind that it may not be for long. They aren't very co-operative.
02-02-2012, 02:16 AM #73
I have as much as you need. Like I said, whether it's 100 thousand or 100 million, I've got them ready to go!

And yeah I'm still accepting Paypal payments for now. Just bear in mind that it may not be for long. They aren't very co-operative.

I need 100k coins, £10?
I'll need them by tomorrow..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo