10-30-2012, 08:45 PM #1
-Ryan-
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looooooooooooooool
Last edited by -Ryan- ; 11-04-2012 at 09:38 PM.

The following 13 users groaned at -Ryan- for this awful post:

AppleTechKid, AyeeLG, BigFudge, Deoxyz, Phrenzy, Remco87, satya_95, savillbros, Sherlock Holmes, sidek24, Spaz-, TheLen, Vaner
10-30-2012, 09:46 PM #2
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by Ryan
For easy FIFA 13 UT Points download the App (on any iDevice) called "App Trailers" and use the Code - "iRyann" for easy points (The code gets you 100 points on the App) so you can redeem your FIFA Points faster! Smile (£10 PSN Code is what you can redeem to get your FIFA points) This takes time to get your £10 Code but it's worth it! =p

So we redeem it once and then what? Sorry, I'm sort of confused :p
10-30-2012, 10:44 PM #3
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by RiDa View Post
So we redeem it once and then what? Sorry, I'm sort of confused :p

That's a code to get points and after that u need to watch like 15secs videos to earn points but once u build up enough u can redeem £10 psn codes
10-30-2012, 11:32 PM #4
gazat123
facesmash fu
so basically you are giving us a way to get you easy points

The following user thanked gazat123 for this useful post:

TheLen
10-30-2012, 11:36 PM #5
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by Ryan
That's a code to get points and after that u need to watch like 15secs videos to earn points but once u build up enough u can redeem £10 psn codes

Like Gazat said, isn't that a way of getting you points? You're basically asking us to refer you :p

The following 2 users say thank you to ShAdoW_RiDa for this useful post:

Spaz-, The Rangers
10-31-2012, 12:04 AM #6
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Tricking people into getting you money! Disgraceful!

The following 2 users say thank you to TheLen for this useful post:

Spaz-, Vaner
10-31-2012, 11:00 AM #7
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by MommasMumOnline View Post
Tricking people into getting you money! Disgraceful!

I'm not getting money? Lol see if u actually used the app u do get points for entering the code u get codes in the reviews of the app...
Last edited by -Ryan- ; 10-31-2012 at 11:10 AM.
11-01-2012, 02:22 AM #8
Kagami Taiga
Gym leader
I don't know why people are complaining even if you do get points for it... It's a great way to earn points and get some stuff you need Happy , thanks bro!
11-01-2012, 01:35 PM #9
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by Legon View Post
I don't know why people are complaining even if you do get points for it... It's a great way to earn points and get some stuff you need Happy , thanks bro!

Exactly I mean wtf lol far too many kids on this website that need to get a life and also I don't get points from this anyway and I could prove it the only way you get points is if u email the person and they download the app which I'm not doing! All u kids really need to get a grip of ur life's Winky Winky
Last edited by -Ryan- ; 11-01-2012 at 01:38 PM.
11-01-2012, 02:09 PM #10
xRaW
xI2aW-
Ryan the code your provided us has your name in, this is blatently a referal link, these sites probably work by you getting X ammount of points for every referal and you receive X% of the points your refs get, all you are giving us is a site to get points to redeem on psn cards, fake and gay

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo