10-30-2012, 08:45 PM #1
-Ryan-
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looooooooooooooool
Last edited by -Ryan- ; 11-04-2012 at 09:38 PM.

The following 13 users groaned at -Ryan- for this awful post:

AppleTechKid, AyeeLG, BigFudge, Deoxyz, Phrenzy, Remco87, satya_95, savillbros, Sherlock Holmes, sidek24, Spaz-, TheLen, Vaner
11-01-2012, 09:34 PM #11
nay1995
The Master
wow i just downloaded the app because it sounded cool, oooh and guess what "invite your friends, you get points when the mention your name" and earn +250 points hahaha get the fuck out scrub.
11-02-2012, 07:11 PM #12
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
Ryan the code your provided us has your name in, this is blatently a referal link, these sites probably work by you getting X ammount of points for every referal and you receive X% of the points your refs get, all you are giving us is a site to get points to redeem on psn cards, fake and gay

Fake and gay? Ok then what age are you kid? And ye it has my name in it but if you actually used the code you would see that it gives you points and if you gave someone your code you would see you get none also how can this be fake if it is an app and how can an app be gay...?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by nay View Post
wow i just downloaded the app because it sounded cool, oooh and guess what "invite your friends, you get points when the mention your name" and earn +250 points hahaha get the fuck out scrub.

? Learn to read kid lmfao it says you need to email your friends to get the 250 points you fuckin retard! And scrub? Lol enough said.

The following 2 users groaned at -Ryan- for this awful post:

LockedName, xRaW
11-03-2012, 10:41 AM #13
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Ryan
Fake and gay? Ok then what age are you kid? And ye it has my name in it but if you actually used the code you would see that it gives you points and if you gave someone your code you would see you get none also how can this be fake if it is an app and how can an app be gay...?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

? Learn to read kid lmfao it says you need to email your friends to get the 250 points you fuckin retard! And scrub? Lol enough said.

no it says "type in the name of your friend who referred you" LoLz

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

it also says email, sms etc a friend your referral code or you can click another option and people can type your name in and you get point lmfao read kid.
11-04-2012, 12:46 AM #14
jay690
Bounty hunter
you forgot to say us only and it takes agesssssssssssss
11-04-2012, 09:37 PM #15
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by nay View Post
no it says "type in the name of your friend who referred you" LoLz

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

it also says email, sms etc a friend your referral code or you can click another option and people can type your name in and you get point lmfao read kid.

Lol? I'm not the kid you are Winky Winky Also does it say I get points for entering the code? No fucking retard yet again learn to read "kid" Smile
11-04-2012, 09:43 PM #16
nay1995
The Master
Lol? I'm not the kid you are Winky Winky Also does it say I get points for entering the code? No fucking retard yet again learn to read "kid" Smile

+250 points for referring a code "fucking retard" hahaha, to be honest i really dont care, you say im a kid, yet your the one crying now we all know what you tried to do man up own up and grow some balls end of.
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM #17
iiBonKeRsS
Little One
Fake, waste of time and crap!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo