Post: Removing
05-05-2011, 04:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ABCDEFG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 17 users say thank you to Goleggett for this useful post:

☯✌Psychedelic✌☯, adyhax, AgentJon, azdaniel33, ChefHOU, I_BULLET_I, iNexus, InSaNe-xPWEEx, king of games, Nightm4rPhantom, Pr0diigy, rishay87, skillz369, The Low Key OG, ThwiX, Tuhoaja, x-kain-1

The following 5 users groaned at Goleggett for this awful post:

BooshMayne, Caspa, The Epic, Shepleklet
05-05-2011, 06:48 PM #29
Originally posted by Shieldsy View Post
I think the illuminati is one of those things where you don't believe it until you see all the evidence :confused:


Yea i didn't believe in it at first, i've looked at various things and iv'e come to the conclusion that there is more evidence suggesting the US government committed the 911 attacks than Bin Laden. Bin Laden + George Bush = both in the Illuminati.
05-05-2011, 06:54 PM #30
Do you believe in illuminati, Goleggett?
05-05-2011, 07:19 PM #31
mattman6396
Do a barrel roll!
This actually scared me a lot. I don't know, it's just something about "behind-the-scenes" stuff that creeps me. I almost wish I never read this thread, not in a bad way. This thread is amazing. Very nice thread.
05-05-2011, 07:42 PM #32
Originally posted by mattman6396 View Post
This actually scared me a lot. I don't know, it's just something about "behind-the-scenes" stuff that creeps me. I almost wish I never read this thread, not in a bad way. This thread is amazing. Very nice thread.


Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the creeps! if it makes you feel better, after researching all this i got paranoid over everything. I was in the shower and i swear i could see two red eyes looking at me through my fogged out window. Freaky shit.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Tuhoaja View Post
Do you believe in illuminati, Goleggett?


Yea, gotta believe in something!
05-05-2011, 07:50 PM #33
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol, it's alright to be paranoid, and to all you us people, i would suggest you make your own water since now your water is poisoned with fluoride
05-05-2011, 08:26 PM #34
DizCo
youtube@LloyddzT1
Quality read,bit scary :/
05-05-2011, 08:39 PM #35
020king
< ^ > < ^ >
even the disney channels is illuminati, they are targeting us at a young age, what fukkkkers
05-05-2011, 08:58 PM #36
Originally posted by DizCo View Post
Quality read,bit scary :/


No problem! It is pretty scary especially with the amount i know O_o i might update the thread in a bit, then it will become shit scary.
05-05-2011, 09:30 PM #37
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
This has to be the most ill-informed pile of bullshit that I've ever read. You have done absolutely no research into this matter and have no genuine knowledge of it. Far from the Illuminati brainwashing you, it's the websites ABOUT the Illuminati that are brainwashing you. You're a young, gullible child and you're being shovelled information that is "taboo" and "underground", which is appealing to your thirst for truth, so you take all this information as law.

You obviously know NOTHING on this matter, you just have enough knowledge to be able to type in Illuminati in to Google and then copy/paste a bunch of shit here. I take this for example:
Originally posted by Goleggett
I will add more later! Just one thing to say; ALL ILLUMINATI'S ARE SATANIC.


/facepalm

Yes, the Illuminati is a very real and VERY scary organisation built up of the most influential and powerful men and women in the world. They control the media in the sense that THEY choose what is shown on all the major news channels and they choose what is printed in the newspapers.

Please don't post such ill-informed bullshit and re-package it as the truth, it's just going to cloud the rational judgement of anyone trying to learn about the truth of the Illuminati. Which is NOT gonna happen reading your thread.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo