12-07-2013, 04:28 PM #1
Wilisete
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, I wasn't online for a week and I've opened the shop back as I finished my exams, I'm getting to you a FULL service which includes everything you see on other threads for the price of 3$, lvl60 Any prestige, Modded classes, custom stats, Unlock all...
Warranty is 2 Days, if you want you can get 2 Weeks for 4$.
Thanks, WiLi.
My skype is: Wilisete
Last edited by Wilisete ; 12-07-2013 at 04:52 PM.

The following user thanked Wilisete for this useful post:

zxStardust
12-07-2013, 04:30 PM #2
Great service done 4 acounts. Great price, great service!
12-07-2013, 04:51 PM #3
T-Rex
Error… Cat invasion!
Hey Add Me On Skype: TheOneiromancy

I Want This Service
12-07-2013, 04:56 PM #4
Andyzle
Do a barrel roll!
Modded Classes don't work anymore. Well just the all perks and minigun.
12-07-2013, 05:36 PM #5
add me I will pay dirty_bird12
12-07-2013, 07:00 PM #6
Originally posted by WiLiiSeetee View Post
Hi all, I wasn't online for a week and I've opened the shop back as I finished my exams, I'm getting to you a FULL service which includes everything you see on other threads for the price of 3$, lvl60 Any prestige, Modded classes, custom stats, Unlock all...
Warranty is 2 Days, if you want you can get 2 Weeks for 4$.
Thanks, WiLi.
My skype is: Wilisete

Can you still do all perks &/or minigun?
12-07-2013, 09:38 PM #7
Great Service and legit! Will certainly buy again!
12-07-2013, 09:40 PM #8
He totally legit! He done me, and took a matter of seconds! Thanks Wili! Happy Choco
12-07-2013, 09:53 PM #9
stewart262
Save Point
Hey, so i'm new to PS consoles and I was hoping someone can answer my questions. When it comes to xbox, you get banned left and right for recoveries and xp lobbies.

However, I see for the PS, no one on here has been banned, i didn't see anyone being banned on Ps3 consoles either. I know I had a recovery on mw3 and was banned for life from mw3..

Do people really every get banned for recoveries on PS systems if they keep their stats legit and low profile (not running around with mini gun + all perks)? I see a lot of warranty options for services, but I never see anyone being banned.. I would've figured treyarch would ban people on PS just like they do on xbox? Or is that because the recovery service on the two consoles is different and PS is less detectable..?

I have a secondary account done for my Ps4, just contemplating getting my main account done. I'm in uni and just don't have time to prestige and unlock shit, i'd rather pay a few bucks to have it done so i can go and use what guns/perks/kilstreaks i want.
12-07-2013, 10:00 PM #10
Legit he done me ManlikeWeeeSad Awesomecammy:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo