12-07-2013, 04:28 PM #1
Wilisete
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, I wasn't online for a week and I've opened the shop back as I finished my exams, I'm getting to you a FULL service which includes everything you see on other threads for the price of 3$, lvl60 Any prestige, Modded classes, custom stats, Unlock all...
Warranty is 2 Days, if you want you can get 2 Weeks for 4$.
Thanks, WiLi.
My skype is: Wilisete
Last edited by Wilisete ; 12-07-2013 at 04:52 PM.

The following user thanked Wilisete for this useful post:

zxStardust
12-07-2013, 10:03 PM #11
Wilisete
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by stewart262 View Post
Hey, so i'm new to PS consoles and I was hoping someone can answer my questions. When it comes to xbox, you get banned left and right for recoveries and xp lobbies.

However, I see for the PS, no one on here has been banned, i didn't see anyone being banned on Ps3 consoles either. I know I had a recovery on mw3 and was banned for life from mw3..

Do people really every get banned for recoveries on PS systems if they keep their stats legit and low profile (not running around with mini gun + all perks)? I see a lot of warranty options for services, but I never see anyone being banned.. I would've figured treyarch would ban people on PS just like they do on xbox? Or is that because the recovery service on the two consoles is different and PS is less detectable..?

I have a secondary account done for my Ps4, just contemplating getting my main account done. I'm in uni and just don't have time to prestige and unlock shit, i'd rather pay a few bucks to have it done so i can go and use what guns/perks/kilstreaks i want.

I've used to play XBOX and I saw how lot of friends got banned within hours, in Ps3, I don't know why, the chances of being banned are so small, also, if u get banned, it'll be just the account, not permanently from Ghosts ( I never heard that YET )
I've done like 90 -100 accs and 3-4 got banned, but they were flaming on online matches ( I'm A HACKER! ) and they get reported, others just wanted to be like #5 of world xD. So You PROBABLY won't get banned! Smile
12-07-2013, 10:21 PM #12
Perfect service! Got everything as requested and finished all the inactive operations! #1 Service
12-08-2013, 12:01 AM #13
Wilisete
You talkin to me?
Thanks to all who vouched me!
12-08-2013, 07:10 AM #14
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
Originally posted by WiLiiSeetee View Post
Hi all, I wasn't online for a week and I've opened the shop back as I finished my exams, I'm getting to you a FULL service which includes everything you see on other threads for the price of 3$, lvl60 Any prestige, Modded classes, custom stats, Unlock all...
Warranty is 2 Days, if you want you can get 2 Weeks for 4$.
Thanks, WiLi.
My skype is: Wilisete

Hey bro I need services done can you message me on skype!
I already have you added bro
12-08-2013, 12:40 PM #15
Wilisete
You talkin to me?
BUMP! Still doing!Smile
12-08-2013, 04:09 PM #16
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
I'd like 2 accounts bro
12-08-2013, 04:14 PM #17
Originally posted by WiLiiSeetee View Post
BUMP! Still doing!Smile

Add me on Skype- ps3pwner1
12-09-2013, 06:52 AM #18
XxblazorxX
Save Point
Could you do something like just get me the 35 perks/minigun, and not change the level I currently am? like only give me the 35 perks classes, I don't want 10th prestige or any kills added is that possible?
12-14-2013, 05:33 AM #19
XxblazorxX
Save Point
the modded classes got patched today, thy get patched like every week u need some 1 to re do it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo