11-19-2013, 02:31 AM #1
l3g3ndary
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey so since RTE is now possible thanks to the French Modding Team, I am very new to this and I understand how to change some values but for example I can't get all the perks to get on. Also I tried editing my kills by 01 and it gave me a lot of points. If someone could explain this to me, I believe this is hexadecimal numbers if I'm not wrong. Thanks guys!

The following 3 users groaned at l3g3ndary for this awful post:

Naughty Beaver, U WOT M8
11-19-2013, 01:36 PM #11
l3g3ndary
Gym leader
Originally posted by 21 View Post
change size to byte for Super Jump, offset:0x00E6824 input:45
you can put it at 48 i think is max anything over and you cant jump

change size to dword for Super Speed offset:002252C6 input:500
worked for me...Winky Winky

pretty sure these only work on private match, maybe host i don't know?

Thanks I'll try it when I get home and you most likely have to be host but that's not a problem for me.
11-19-2013, 03:59 PM #12
konpon
Big Sister
This is cod online use?
11-19-2013, 08:43 PM #13
In c# click on the button you want to put it in once you have click it this should pop up: You must login or register to view this content. then enter the offsets/values I gave you where the arrow is, your welcome :P
11-19-2013, 08:47 PM #14
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by Corey View Post
Um.... Real Time Editing for PS3 has been out for a while now... and it wasn't FMT who released it....

No, you can RTE on CEX PS3s now I guess.

The following user thanked Cmd-X for this useful post:

11-20-2013, 01:36 AM #15
l3g3ndary
Gym leader
Originally posted by TheRebugHacker View Post
In c# click on the button you want to put it in once you have click it this should pop up: You must login or register to view this content. then enter the offsets/values I gave you where the arrow is, your welcome :P

Cool I get C# but the problem is we don't have a DLL file to connect the ps3 to the program so I can't do anything with those codes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo