09-21-2013, 06:10 PM #1
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was thinking about multiplayer and I was looking at the stocks for online (If you don't know, LCN affected by your story mode and Bawsaq is affected by the online gaming...) Soo on October 1st wouldn't you make a ton if you put all of your money into ammu-nation ( gun store ) because it's almost guaranteed to go up because everyone is going to buy guns.
What do you guys think?
09-22-2013, 04:45 PM #11
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by Kidd
I was under the impression that the Bawsaq market is currently working at the moment. I could be wrong, that is just the impression I have gotten from a number of different websites.

I don't think it will affect the online play much, you figure everyone is starting out with little to no cash anyways. Although the SP players will get a boost.

I'm pretty sure bawaq is affected by what people do globally, thats why if you look at the highs and lows of some of the stocks on there they don't seem to change... Although when I did one of the assassination missions I invested in the hinted company but it was on bawsaq and it changed and I made like 40k. But I always rob ammu-nation stores and It never goes down. I'm not entirely sure if it will work, just a theory... :p
09-22-2013, 04:52 PM #12
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by xLew
dont get me wrong but i think singleplayer is completely different from multiplayer. those stocks are to do with the singleplayer aspects of the game, lcn being your own offline and bawsaq being everyone thats linked to social clubs singleplayer.

Hmm interesting thought, I've looked it up and people are saying a lot of different things... I wonder if it says it in that guide thing, I can't find a pdf of it though
09-22-2013, 06:07 PM #13
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Modded money will likely get you banned. :ha!:
Originally posted by FreeStyleSloth View Post
Doesn't really matter, By the time online drops everyone will have modded/earned alot of money.
09-26-2013, 08:10 AM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
online is different ffs....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo