09-21-2013, 06:10 PM #1
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was thinking about multiplayer and I was looking at the stocks for online (If you don't know, LCN affected by your story mode and Bawsaq is affected by the online gaming...) Soo on October 1st wouldn't you make a ton if you put all of your money into ammu-nation ( gun store ) because it's almost guaranteed to go up because everyone is going to buy guns.
What do you guys think?
09-21-2013, 06:22 PM #2
Nikola'
Are you high?
i was thinking the same Smile i guess it should work :/
09-21-2013, 08:07 PM #3
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
I'll put two million in it, might as well give it a go.
09-21-2013, 08:35 PM #4
I think they will reset those stocks and money returned when it does drop, currently my BAWSAQ doesn't work it's under maintenance anyone else getting this problem?
Last edited by EOzMagic ; 09-21-2013 at 08:40 PM.

The following user thanked EOzMagic for this useful post:

JordanCarr
09-21-2013, 09:55 PM #5
Doesn't really matter, By the time online drops everyone will have modded/earned alot of money.
09-21-2013, 10:16 PM #6
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Evozion View Post
So I was thinking about multiplayer and I was looking at the stocks for online (If you don't know, LCN affected by your story mode and Bawsaq is affected by the online gaming...) Soo on October 1st wouldn't you make a ton if you put all of your money into ammu-nation ( gun store ) because it's almost guaranteed to go up because everyone is going to buy guns.
What do you guys think?

I was under the impression that the Bawsaq market is currently working at the moment. I could be wrong, that is just the impression I have gotten from a number of different websites.

I don't think it will affect the online play much, you figure everyone is starting out with little to no cash anyways. Although the SP players will get a boost.
09-21-2013, 10:41 PM #7
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by FreeStyleSloth View Post
Doesn't really matter, By the time online drops everyone will have modded/earned alot of money.

I doubt that very much when online does drop you will earn your own character rather than using a character from story mode.. I guess those on CFW computers will be able to RTE their cash but I imagine that will be detected very easily and people will probably be banned..

When you look on the Social Club website it has 4 different characters although the 4th is GTA Online which just says coming soon
You must login or register to view this content.
09-22-2013, 08:08 AM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
It's meant to work like that with stocks jumping up and going down for companies affected.
So crash a ton of cars from one company drops the stock.
Remember that people may try to rob the shop also drops the stock :p

Originally posted by EOzMagic View Post
I think they will reset those stocks and money returned when it does drop, currently my BAWSAQ doesn't work it's under maintenance anyone else getting this problem?

It offline once the online comes online.
09-22-2013, 08:44 AM #9
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
It offline once the online comes online.

It's back just had to restart the ps3
09-22-2013, 09:34 AM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Evozion View Post
So I was thinking about multiplayer and I was looking at the stocks for online (If you don't know, LCN affected by your story mode and Bawsaq is affected by the online gaming...) Soo on October 1st wouldn't you make a ton if you put all of your money into ammu-nation ( gun store ) because it's almost guaranteed to go up because everyone is going to buy guns.
What do you guys think?

dont get me wrong but i think singleplayer is completely different from multiplayer. those stocks are to do with the singleplayer aspects of the game, lcn being your own offline and bawsaq being everyone thats linked to social clubs singleplayer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo