09-22-2013, 05:21 PM #1
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SPOILER ALERT: Do not read anything below this if you don't want to know how the game ends. You have been warned. INCLUDING the posts, not just mine.

Alright, so I fucked up big time cause I chose to kill Trevor, biggest mistake of my life. At the point where I was supposed to shoot him, i tried to run away, but it would not let me. I even tried to kill Michael instead, but nope, didn't work.

Can I replay that last mission and re-do that ending? I'm currently in the middle of the credits, so it's gonna take a long time before I can play, so I posted this lol.
Last edited by Luffy* ; 09-28-2013 at 03:46 AM.
09-22-2013, 05:29 PM #2
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
I'm pretty sure you CAN'T. Sorry.

But why on earth do you only have one save? I always keep at least two with a little space between them.

The following user thanked Hakon for this useful post:

SeanVII
09-22-2013, 05:30 PM #3
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Wow, you're a genius. I should've saved right before the decision so I could play it again with another one. Awmygawd.

Kill me. I have to start the game all over, I wont be able to live with myself leaving it like this.
09-26-2013, 03:32 AM #4
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Luffy
Wow, you're a genius. I should've saved right before the decision so I could play it again with another one. Awmygawd.

Kill me. I have to start the game all over, I wont be able to live with myself leaving it like this.

Did the same thing a few days ago... You can redo the mission but Trevor will still remain dead
09-26-2013, 04:03 AM #5
SPOILER ALERT: Do not read anything below this if you don't want to know how the game ends. You have been warned.

Alright, so I fucked up big time cause I chose to kill Trevor, biggest mistake of my life. At the point where I was supposed to shoot him, i tried to run away, but it would not let me. I even tried to kill Michael instead, but nope, didn't work.

Can I replay that last mission and re-do that ending? I'm currently in the middle of the credits, so it's gonna take a long time before I can play, so I posted this lol.

Just start the game up when credits are done. Click start, go to Game, click Replay Misson, then go to The Third Way. You can do the mission with any of the three options. I don't think it affects the after credits free roam
09-26-2013, 09:56 AM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
my brother did the same, luckily i was a few missions behind that and i just resigned him my save so he could choose the appropriate one for him
09-26-2013, 10:17 AM #7
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Honestly, why would you want to kill any of them? Alright the story/journey Micheal and Trevor have gone through wasn't the best but straight i choose 'Awesome faceeathwish', much better ending from what i heard, was quite amusing too!

Sucks to be you Winky Winky
09-26-2013, 07:43 PM #8
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Originally posted by Gommy View Post
Honestly, why would you want to kill any of them? Alright the story/journey Micheal and Trevor have gone through wasn't the best but straight i choose 'Awesome faceeathwish', much better ending from what i heard, was quite amusing too!

Sucks to be you Winky Winky

The way I interpreted the choices were:

A. Trevor Dies
B. Michael Dies
C. Franklin Dies

Franklin is my favorite character, so I didn't want to even risk him dying. I chose Trevor, but then at the end where I have to shoot him, I felt so bad, and stupid. I would rather choose Michael to die.

It was only later that I realized that that's not how it'd go down if I chose deathwish.

Yes, it sucks to be me.
09-26-2013, 10:42 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I only have one save which is a mistake need to make some copies when I get closer to the end.
09-27-2013, 03:19 AM #10
ll-BLADES-ll
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
SPOILER ALERT: Do not read anything below this if you don't want to know how the game ends. You have been warned.

So can you clear this up for me if you choose to kill micheal or trevor can i still still pick them during free play or are the gone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo