09-22-2013, 05:21 PM #1
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SPOILER ALERT: Do not read anything below this if you don't want to know how the game ends. You have been warned. INCLUDING the posts, not just mine.

Alright, so I fucked up big time cause I chose to kill Trevor, biggest mistake of my life. At the point where I was supposed to shoot him, i tried to run away, but it would not let me. I even tried to kill Michael instead, but nope, didn't work.

Can I replay that last mission and re-do that ending? I'm currently in the middle of the credits, so it's gonna take a long time before I can play, so I posted this lol.
Last edited by Luffy* ; 09-28-2013 at 03:46 AM.
09-28-2013, 03:45 AM #11
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Originally posted by ll View Post
So can you clear this up for me if you choose to kill micheal or trevor can i still still pick them during free play or are the gone

No, if you kill one of them, they are permanently dead, and the money they were supposed to get from the Union Depository Heist is split between the two alive ones.
09-28-2013, 03:50 AM #12
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Luffy
No, if you kill one of them, they are permanently dead, and the money they were supposed to get from the Union Depository Heist is split between the two alive ones.

so you have 2 empty slots on the character wheel if you choose to kill someone?
09-28-2013, 08:51 AM #13
haha i chose C. but now i wish i had saved before so i could play again to kill michael, and then trevor. i cba watching it on youtube i wanted to play it for myself lol. i hope someone posts a save or something.
09-28-2013, 09:20 AM #14
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
I chose deathwish and kept all characters, buzzing
09-28-2013, 02:48 PM #15
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Originally posted by zombieman12
so you have 2 empty slots on the character wheel if you choose to kill someone?

Only the bottom one is empty. You can still SEE the dead person on the wheel, but you can't pick him.
09-28-2013, 02:49 PM #16
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
haha i chose C. but now i wish i had saved before so i could play again to kill michael, and then trevor. i cba watching it on youtube i wanted to play it for myself lol. i hope someone posts a save or something.

You can play it for yourself. Go to the replay missions in the pause menu. If you do another one, it won't change the game outcome.

The following user thanked Luffy* for this useful post:

Smexeh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo