03-31-2014, 07:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So..I was playing like any other GTA V player and made money up to 300k $ and got the carbonizarre and a bike..
I play on 1 charac. and my bro plays on the 2nd Charac. and shockingly we found that the Bank money is shared O.o'
He went mad,I got beaten so hard..And he promised he wouldn't help me in my studies if he didn't get his money back and I ain't got much time to play because MY IGCSE exams are on the way.. Wtf I'm supposed to do now T_T

The following user groaned WoodsMacDonalds for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ
03-31-2014, 07:44 AM #11
xZrH_
Do a barrel roll!
Kick his ass and tell him that you're not going to help him with his money
Originally posted by WoodsMacDonalds View Post
So..I was playing like any other GTA V player and made money up to 300k $ and got the carbonizarre and a bike..
I play on 1 charac. and my bro plays on the 2nd Charac. and shockingly we found that the Bank money is shared O.o'
He went mad,I got beaten so hard..And he promised he wouldn't help me in my studies if he didn't get his money back and I ain't got much time to play because MY IGCSE exams are on the way.. Wtf I'm supposed to do now T_T
03-31-2014, 07:44 AM #12
xZrH_
Do a barrel roll!
Kick his ass and tell him that you're not going to help him with his money
I can get u and your bro some cars and money..i use MZ's tool
So..I was playing like any other GTA V player and made money up to 300k $ and got the carbonizarre and a bike..
03-31-2014, 07:54 AM #13
RAB
Splicer

You still wanting this? cause im waiting on you to pm still Happy
03-31-2014, 09:59 AM #14
RAB
Splicer

Done i have modded both characters garage's and bought 400k apartment for both put 10million $$$ in your bank and also gave both rank 125 let me know if thats okay Winky Winky
03-31-2014, 10:00 AM #15
RAB
Splicer

Aw and i deleted your account off my cfw ps3 and cleared history now Winky Winky

The following user thanked RAB for this useful post:

WoodsMacDonalds
03-31-2014, 10:03 AM #16
Originally posted by RAB View Post
Aw and i deleted your account off my cfw ps3 and cleared history now Winky Winky

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
But dude can you return the 2nd charac lvl back to its original , m bro owns it he wants to lvl up on his own.if u can't it's fine...

The following user thanked WoodsMacDonalds for this useful post:

RAB
03-31-2014, 10:06 AM #17
RAB
Splicer
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
But dude can you return the 2nd charac lvl back to its original , m bro owns it he wants to lvl up on his own.if u can't it's fine...

yea sure i'll re add the account the lvl only takes 2secs anyway Winky Winky

The following user thanked RAB for this useful post:

WoodsMacDonalds
03-31-2014, 10:09 AM #18
Originally posted by RAB View Post
yea sure i'll re add the account the lvl only takes 2secs anyway Winky Winky

So i can play now on my account? D
03-31-2014, 10:11 AM #19
RAB
Splicer
So i can play now on my account? D