03-31-2014, 07:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So..I was playing like any other GTA V player and made money up to 300k $ and got the carbonizarre and a bike..
I play on 1 charac. and my bro plays on the 2nd Charac. and shockingly we found that the Bank money is shared O.o'
He went mad,I got beaten so hard..And he promised he wouldn't help me in my studies if he didn't get his money back and I ain't got much time to play because MY IGCSE exams are on the way.. Wtf I'm supposed to do now T_T

The following user groaned WoodsMacDonalds for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ
03-31-2014, 11:19 PM #29
Renton
Hurah!
enjoy the ban in about 4 days. when you mod rank you get banned.
03-31-2014, 11:23 PM #30
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by Renton View Post

lol no... when you mod money mostly :p
04-01-2014, 01:05 AM #31
Originally posted by WoodsMacDonalds View Post
So..I was playing like any other GTA V player and made money up to 300k $ and got the carbonizarre and a bike..
I play on 1 charac. and my bro plays on the 2nd Charac. and shockingly we found that the Bank money is shared O.o'
He went mad,I got beaten so hard..And he promised he wouldn't help me in my studies if he didn't get his money back and I ain't got much time to play because MY IGCSE exams are on the way.. Wtf I'm supposed to do now T_T
Better do it legit, Rockstar ban hammer has been going on for along time now!

The following user thanked GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

WoodsMacDonalds
04-01-2014, 01:41 PM #32
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Renton View Post

With selling adders you don't get banned for cash and level who told you that its been 3 months since i've been modding the game every day and still no ban mate.
04-01-2014, 01:42 PM #33
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by GrandTheftAutoV View Post
Better do it legit, Rockstar ban hammer has been going on for along time now!

Ask him 4 days from now if he gets banned and i bet he says no ok Winky Winky
04-01-2014, 03:59 PM #34
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by RAB View Post
Ok man no worries i'll log off and clear your account off my cfws history Winky Winky

Very nice of you to help him out Smile I would love to play with more people like you as well as learning more things about modding and such without getting banned as I've only had my CFW (PS3 ITA 4.50) for about two months now? and the only games i really mod are the Call Of Duty series xD for me its just going through a whole bunch of trial and error to figure out what i can and cant do on an account before it gets banned xD but I have not touched GTA since the update xD i would love for you to show me some things you know Smile add me Smile PSN= RaZr_SWiFTT
04-01-2014, 04:10 PM #35
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by ModaTron View Post
Very nice of you to help him out Smile I would love to play with more people like you as well as learning more things about modding and such without getting banned as I've only had my CFW (PS3 ITA 4.50) for about two months now? and the only games i really mod are the Call Of Duty series xD for me its just going through a whole bunch of trial and error to figure out what i can and cant do on an account before it gets banned xD but I have not touched GTA since the update xD i would love for you to show me some things you know Smile add me Smile PSN= RaZr_SWiFTT

Sure i'll give you a few tips of mine to not get banned. Winky Winky

The following user thanked RAB for this useful post:

ModaTron
04-01-2014, 04:15 PM #36
I just got my friend to recover my acc but I might get banned, if I do can you do it safe way?
04-01-2014, 07:43 PM #37
L00NEY
Banned
I can hook u up too .mi use mz tool bad choices and f]MT tool to get money ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo