Post: Warning-Stop with UFOs It's Infecting Everybody Or We Won't Have Shi*t
06-03-2014, 08:08 PM #1
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys Say Bye Bye Mod Menu :( Lol: (i know the rule is no outside links but..) It's an infection like chrome said:

"Someone has been going around spamming them in games when they are spawned they get stored in memory and when one person from that game joins another it stores them in everyone elses memory rinse and repeat."

Reasons That The Mod Menu Will Get Patched:

1. You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You must login or register to view this content.
  3. You must login or register to view this content.
  4. You must login or register to view this content.
  5. You must login or register to view this content.
  6. You must login or register to view this content.
  7. You must login or register to view this content.
  8. You must login or register to view this content.
  9. You must login or register to view this content.
  10. You must login or register to view this content.
  11. You must login or register to view this content.
  12. You must login or register to view this content.
  13. You must login or register to view this content.
  14. You must login or register to view this content.
  15. You must login or register to view this content. -Only UFOs Pictures In Rockstar Official Snapmatic Page
  16. You must login or register to view this content.
  17. You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

i just felt making this thread lol delete it if its unnecessary
Last edited by kristijan1001 ; 06-03-2014 at 08:54 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to kristijan1001 for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Ass Burgers, DaenerysTargy, Dan Dactyl, Franky, ResistTheJamsha, KimJongIl, LaughTracks, lnternet, McNulty, John, razor546PL, Roby69--, sauib786, Slinky, Swifter, tunde1992, upgradetoday, Winter, witchery, xEGz_TalezZ, xNismo, Xx_Raymo_xX, zgmodz19, zKillShxt
06-05-2014, 04:54 PM #92
Its rockstars fault, mybe they might fix it lol
06-05-2014, 06:03 PM #93
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
Don't put All CFW owners in that Box.

I wasn't aiming at all CFW users (should of made that clear sorry)
06-05-2014, 06:14 PM #94
Originally posted by raduboxer View Post
and for the record you trying to call me out saying that i think im tough shit because i could spawn ufo that i only did 1 time is a stupid statement and it doesn't make sense you don't know me. second those morons who bombard R* with all there stupid posts have no life for YOU to fucking upload a 5 minute video to youtube just to expose some random modder who thinks hes actually going to make a difference in the world on the game is not only a fucking idiot but has no fucking life that was my point because they are idiots. like people who get surprised to find a modder on call of duty and act like they found a ground breaking discovery IDIOTS (FACE FUCKING PALM)

For a start you need to calm since this is modding we are talking about here, I wasn't trying to catch you out or anything but you were mocking OFW users and were acting like you own GTA Online just because you can mod and just because you buy a game doesn't mean you can mod it without breaking any rules so don't say it's within your rights because it isn't. Funny enough people who buy a game to play it in a legit way and most people who buy games don't know how to mod and don't come across them often so when they do see one it can come as a surprise and obviously modding is hated when abused which is common (there are exceptions)
06-05-2014, 07:41 PM #95
Its going to get patched sooner or later...
06-08-2014, 09:17 PM #96
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Rip Gta5
06-08-2014, 09:22 PM #97
that looks pretty good lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo